[U.S./English] Honor (Gaming Community)

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Ravose
True Believer

[U.S./English] Honor (Gaming Community)

Post by Ravose » 17 Mar 2017, 17:52

Welcome to Honor's introduction to the LIF Community.

What is Honor?
Honor is a newly formed gaming community, which is looking for people to help build up its foundation. We will aim to be both casual and competitive, dependent on the desires and interests of those who join us.

What are the objectives of Honor?
Honor has a few objectives and principle concepts. Our very first objective is to form a gaming community that will cater to the desires and needs of its members. In this sense, we will look forward to playing games that the community wants to play as a collective. Our second objective is to provide a place for gamers to come together, for both casual gaming, and/or competitive gaming. The thought of being both casual and competitive may sound far from ideal, but it is something that I hope we can make into reality. Finally, our third but not final objective, is to bring together people with the same ideologies on par with Honor's ambitions and goals. We hope to bring people who enjoy playing online games together, while also being a home and community to those people.

What are some games that Honor may play?
Honor will participate in many online RPG games, which include (but are not limited to) ArcheAge, Black Desert, Final Fantasy XIV, Life Is Feudal MMO, Neverwinter, and even Elder Scrolls Online. As we expand in memberbase, we will also participate in online FPS games such as Arma III, Black Squad, and even War Face.

How do I reach out to Honor?
If reading this introduction has sparked an interest in you, then feel free to visit us on our website. If you would like to personally reach out and talk to me about anything, you will find my Discord name below.

My Discord tag: Ravose#9915

Thank you for reading and hopefully I will see you either on the website or on Discord!
Last edited by Ravose on 01 Nov 2017, 11:02, edited 10 times in total.
Honor Discord | Leader of Honor | Honor Website

Ravose
True Believer

Re: [U.S./English] Honor (Gaming Community)

Post by Ravose » 30 Apr 2017, 03:18

Still looking for members and administrators to help run the website and hop in the passenger side with me for Honor's Gaming Community. We will be playing LIF:MMO and other games as well as WarFace and Chivalry Medieval Warfare. We die with Honor for those not giving it enough effort.

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 04 May 2017, 02:31

Still recruiting, please message me if interested, I don't look at topics too much here. We are a gaming community just starting out for LIF:MMO. :Search:

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 23 Aug 2017, 08:43

Just bumping this (let me know if not allowed, sorry in advance) in hopes that some will consider joining the group! We are still looking for people to come together and help build up Honor for Life Is Feudal. We have switched to Discord and have done away with TS3. Post here or message me if interested in joining, or go to our Enjin forums!

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 30 Aug 2017, 18:32

Just another topic bump! Still currently looking for those to help join Honor whether you are already in-game with CBT access, or wish to join once OBT/release finally comes around. Hoping that some people who are not in a Guild and are interested in helping to form one up, consider joining Honor. If interested, check out our Enjin forums and hop on our Discord server which can be found our forums as well.
Hope to see some fresh/new faces around for the LIF:MMO game. :good:

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 15 Oct 2017, 04:17

It has been a month or so since my last update, but the community is still looking for more people interested in helping build up on the LIF: MMO game. With the Steam Early Access (OBT) coming soon, this is a genuine opportunity to possibly get a taste for what is to come with the launch. I hope any one person who is even slightly interested either contact me, or register on our forums - which has also been given a new domain: http://www.Honor-Gaming.com | So once more, if interested, slightly or more, let's get in contact and play until the wipe and see how everything goes. Thanks for reading!

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 01 Nov 2017, 11:04

Sorry for somewhat repetitive bump. The original topic is now a little more easier on the eyes and is a summary of what Honor is. Still looking for those interested to join together to reach out to me. November 17th is the OBT and I would love to have a group of people ready to roll out onto the freshly wiped servers. Contact me through Discord, this website, or on Honor's website!

Return to Guild Recruitment