Combat ready AI

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Thisismyworkemail
True Believer

Combat ready AI

Post by Thisismyworkemail » 26 Sep 2017, 08:48

Something like this should be implemented in the game so that players can have the opportunity to face off against robots to practice their skills in a tutorial kind of way at the beginning of the game. The game takes so long to get into any kind of combat situation, and new players won't always experience the great combat this game has to offer. They won't be able to practice unless a buddy is on to train them, and they'll spend hours and hours crafting and preparing for a fight that they won't win because they won't have any combat experience.

The same combat AI can be used for AI guards and archers that the player can "hire".

Jakkus07
Beta Tester

Re: Combat ready AI

Post by Jakkus07 » 26 Sep 2017, 09:10

If i remember correctly.
Bobik was talking about arena instances or something. :twisted:
I love the battles, glory and loot.
Yet I'm not the wolf.
I love the craft, trade and gold.
Yet I'm not the sheep.
What am I then you ask?
I'm The Jackal...

Ulfheoinn
True Believer

Post by Ulfheoinn » 19 Oct 2017, 04:05

Life is Feudal, train yourself, or die.

That's all.
[BP] Ulf
Óðinn's special warriors, and elite Viking forces

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 19 Oct 2017, 07:15

Thisismyworkemail wrote:Something like this should be implemented in the game so that players can have the opportunity to face off against robots to practice their skills in a tutorial kind of way at the beginning of the game. The game takes so long to get into any kind of combat situation, and new players won't always experience the great combat this game has to offer. They won't be able to practice unless a buddy is on to train them, and they'll spend hours and hours crafting and preparing for a fight that they won't win because they won't have any combat experience.

The same combat AI can be used for AI guards and archers that the player can "hire".

There has been talk of arena's down the road. In the meantime, I would suggest joining an organization that does weekly or bi-weekly pvp training.

More than welcome to come check us out. We do just that. =)
the-danovians-rp-pvp-pve-organized-18-t23394/

Return to Suggestions and Ideas