Castle Keep, build magic

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal: Your Own? Post it here!
TyrelionPrime
Devoted Believer

Castle Keep, build magic

Post by TyrelionPrime » 30 Oct 2017, 22:31

Greetings,

So with the Castle update (jeeej guys, this was awesome) I had to rebuild the entire castle of my town on my server.

So far I've had a lot of fun piecing together the new castle walls and gates and... yet I just had a weird thing happening when building the castle keep, the big one.

I put in all the materials and started building. After a few build actions I noticed that the boards and marble plates had dissapeared yet not been added to the materials already added to the construction.
I added the boards again, clicked build... boards dissapeared yet were not added. I then tried Softwood boards instead of the hardwood boards I used so far: same thing.

then I just added all the resources which were adding up to the construction and when everything was in, except then for the boards and marble plates, I once more added the boards and clicked "add resources". Only then did they get added. After the boards I added the marble plates, and yes it worked again.

So I believe there is some wanky weird thing going on with the building of the castle keep.

Can anyone confirm?

Return to Feedback section