[NA] To the leaders of New Fairbreeze, Prosperity, GBH, Hyperion, Danovia and the Duchy of Wessex

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Paulchatterton
Zealous Believer

[NA] To the leaders of New Fairbreeze, Prosperity, GBH, Hyperion, Danovia and the Duchy of Wessex

Post by Paulchatterton » 12 Nov 2017, 14:26

I'll keep this OOC as, while I know some of you, like us, wish to see an RP element to the game, I am not sure that it applies to all of the guilds I have listed.

Silverhawk seeks friendship with New Fairbreeze, Prosperity, GBH, Hyperion, Danovia and the Duchy of Wessex in particular. In the case of Hyperion, Danovia and the Duchy of Wessex, it is because I have seen posts on these forums that indicate that we have much in common in our styles of play. In the case of New Fairbreeze and GBH, it is because we have members who are known to some of your own members. In the case of Prosperity, it is because Silverhawk started life on the Prosperity YO server where we were made to feel welcome; some of you may remember us.

Silverhawk is a small guild seeking to enjoy the journey within the game, rather than rushing to the destination. It is our aim to build an immersive, realistic looking village, with a view to roleplaying, which will be encouraged but not mandatory. We will not be looking for formal alliances until we get to know other guilds better, and we feel we are ready to fulfil our side of the bargain. We will look for less formal friendship with any and all who wish it. At least initially, we seek to be independent in order to protect our style of play.

To those reading this post from other guilds to whom this post is not address, please do not take it as being unfriendly but rather of ignorance. We hope to make many more friendships in the future, but we do not know you yet.

Dathan Silverhawk

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: [NA] To the leaders of New Fairbreeze, Prosperity, GBH, Hyperion, Danovia and the Duchy of Wessex

Post by Azzerhoden » 12 Nov 2017, 15:51

Greetings Paulchatterton of Silverhawk,

As a member of the Kingdom of Hyperion, the Duchy of Wessex cannot make side agreements with other entities, but I welcome your offer and will pass this on to His Grace, the Doge, to make sure he is aware.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Cian
Alpha Tester

Re: [NA] To the leaders of New Fairbreeze, Prosperity, GBH, Hyperion, Danovia and the Duchy of Wessex

Post by Cian » 12 Nov 2017, 16:02

Silverhawks,

I cannot commit to anything for the Kingdom of Hyperion but as the Leader of the House of Khans and a standing member of Hyperion's House of Lords I'll say that the Kingdom welcomes friendly discussions with all fellow players in Life is Feudal.

The Kingdom of Hyperion isn't in Life is Feudal to empire build or create a bunch of slave states. We are here to offer membership to those who want to be part of a feudal kingdom and to work as partners with those who prefer to chart their own path.

The most important thing to all of us here is that we build a positive experience for all fellow Life is Feudal players so that this game continues to grow and develop for the benefit of everyone who enjoys this genre.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 12 Nov 2017, 19:31

We wish your guild the best of luck in it's ambitions. Feel free to friend me on Steam at [DGN] Johnny. :beer:

Johnny~

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 14 Nov 2017, 20:51

We wish you the best! And hope to work together in the future.

Gizmaul - I taught your girlfriend that thing you like!

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics