MMO Launcher Download

Forums for public discussion and communication about LiF:MMO

Tutuff

Re: MMO Preload available!

Post by Tutuff » 17 Nov 2017, 15:15

this is bordering on the truly stupid

its amazing how they can make the buy button work on the installer, but they cant seem to get the download to work

its not like theyve had many, many weeks to prepare for today

RavenRevenge72

Post by RavenRevenge72 » 17 Nov 2017, 15:26

This is a real deal breaker, we in South Africa dont have the internet speeds that u guys have. fibre is a new concept here. so downloading a game on a 4meg line is a real struggle and takes a few days. realy thought the devs would have taken this in consideration. :(

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 17 Nov 2017, 15:28

Arrakis wrote:Login issue should be resolved now.

No one here asked you about a login issue . Why is the BUY BUTTON on the launcher when YOU SAID that we can preload the game instead ? Remove that smug ass buy button and let us preload the game or stop Lying and admit that we (LIF YO owners who DIDNT fall prey to your extra cash grab) cannot pre Load the game yet .

Theslumdog

Post by Theslumdog » 17 Nov 2017, 15:31

I can't seem to download it. I'm a YO owner but it's still telling me to buy it...

Zielczi

Post by Zielczi » 17 Nov 2017, 16:11

4 years ago i suport LiF and after that time i am treated like guy who going buy new finished product.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Nov 2017, 16:22

Theslumdog wrote:I can't seem to download it. I'm a YO owner but it's still telling me to buy it...

Regarding this issue, please contact Xsolla support either via contact form that can be found on our main site (http://lifeisfeudal.com/) when you click Buy pack button and select Contact us, or via email helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2017, 16:26

What a joke... Why do we have to contact xsolla when it should have been automated? I am a verified YO owner. Does everyone have to contact support now? What a load of bs

Tpo

Post by Tpo » 17 Nov 2017, 16:30

Arrakis wrote:
Theslumdog wrote:I can't seem to download it. I'm a YO owner but it's still telling me to buy it...

Regarding this issue, please contact Xsolla support either via contact form that can be found on our main site (http://lifeisfeudal.com/) when you click Buy pack button and select Contact us, or via email helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com

Every YO owner will have to contact support to play the game?
And if so why noone told us that, like, 15 hours ago when we stated the problem?

Rulant

Post by Rulant » 17 Nov 2017, 16:39

Wouldnt it be easier to fix the launcher instead of fhaving YO players all individually contact support?

Tpo

Post by Tpo » 17 Nov 2017, 16:43

Rulant wrote:Wouldnt it be easier to fix the launcher instead of fhaving YO players all individually contact support?

Yeah, and what the support is going to do, i wander.

Talbion

Post by Talbion » 17 Nov 2017, 16:51

Well now lets see how long it takes for support to get back to us....

And how long it will take them to fix each and everyone of us individually, instead of fixxing the launcher....

This much trouble trying to preload the game...wonder how much trouble it will be when we try to access and play the game

Theslumdog

Post by Theslumdog » 17 Nov 2017, 16:53

Well I contacted support and only got an automated response and nothing at all else. I know relatively speaking it hasn't been that long but you'd figure on launch day, recommending people contact support that there'd be SOMEONE there to respond to me. This is like the useless button at stop lights, only there to help keep you busy until something changes...

Launch day for Life is Feudal MMO? Complete and utter fail...

Locar

Post by Locar » 17 Nov 2017, 16:56

Tpo wrote:
Arrakis wrote:

Every YO owner will have to contact support to play the game?
And if so why noone told us that, like, 15 hours ago when we stated the problem?

+1 :good:

Darkcleric

Post by Darkcleric » 17 Nov 2017, 17:31

dont work on steam,time here is 630am on the 18 :( :fool:

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 17 Nov 2017, 17:35

Arrakis wrote:

No . Just fix your launcher please .

Best4Gamers
Devoted Believer

Post by Best4Gamers » 17 Nov 2017, 17:36

I'm downloading it right now , cya in game in couple hours ;)
Best4Gamers

Talbion

Post by Talbion » 17 Nov 2017, 17:39

Alero that is not possible...if You bought just LiF:YO through steam, you cannot be downloading the game...

You cannot download it through steam, or through the patcher.

Only those that bought a pack on the website can download the game atm....

All of those that originally supported through steam, have to wait and see how bad we are gonna get Shafted

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2017, 17:42

Talbion wrote:Alero that is not possible...if You bought just LiF:YO through steam, you cannot be downloading the game...

All of those that originally supported through steam, have to wait and see how bad we are gonna get Shafted

You have to admit how bold the devs are. They just don't give a shit and tell us to contact support like it's xsolla's fault and not theirs... lol

Best4Gamers
Devoted Believer

Post by Best4Gamers » 17 Nov 2017, 17:45

Talbion wrote:Alero that is not possible...if You bought just LiF:YO through steam, you cannot be downloading the game...

I got the Devoted Believer pack , I am downloading it atm thru the non steam client.
Best4Gamers

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2017, 17:46

alero21 wrote:

I got the Devoted Believer pack , I am downloading it atm thru the non steam client.

This is a thread for YO owners and not pack owners....

Best4Gamers
Devoted Believer

Post by Best4Gamers » 17 Nov 2017, 17:49

I own both ,.
Best4Gamers

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2017, 17:51

Best4Gamers wrote:I own both ,.

Well no shit you can download the game if you own both. Us YO owners can't and we know very well that the pack owners can. Doesn't fix the problem.

Talbion

Post by Talbion » 17 Nov 2017, 17:54

People are obviously having issues understanding who this thread pertains too....

If you bought a pack from a Website (NOT STEAM) then this thread does not apply to you.

If you are staff, and you actually want to make people happy and try to fix this problem....then this thread DOES apply to you

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 17 Nov 2017, 17:57

Yep still looking for a fix devs . Fix your launcher we refuse to all go through xsolla support . We bought life is feudal THROUGH STEAM YEARS AGO and are now waiting for our fair turn to at least pre download the damn game regardless of any unfair release date pushbacks that might have recently happened . Fix your launcher and let EVERYONE WHO PURCHASED YO PRELOAD , NOT JUST THE NEW PACK OWNERS !!!

Alangar

Post by Alangar » 17 Nov 2017, 18:04

Arrakis wrote:

I contacted xsolla that I am YO owner and want pre-load mmo. They told me that downlaoding will be avaible in aprox 15 hours.

End...

Desmas

Post by Desmas » 17 Nov 2017, 18:06

Alangar wrote:
Arrakis wrote:

I contacted xsolla that I am YO owner and want pre-load mmo. They told me that downlaoding will be avaible in aprox 15 hours.

End...

Lol, that wont be preload, that will be launch :D

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2017, 18:09

Contacted support too - absolutely useless. Guy told me that the game release got delayed ( like I didn't know that already). I linked him this thread pointing out that YO owner pre-load should be up already and he just bailed on me. What a fucking shitfest

Alangar

Post by Alangar » 17 Nov 2017, 18:12

DoomBringer wrote:Contacted support too - absolutely useless. Guy told me that the game release got delayed ( like I didn't know that already). I linked him this thread pointing out that YO owner pre-load should be up already and he just bailed on me. What a fucking shitfest

Yeah, absolute same problem...

DoomBringer

Post by DoomBringer » 17 Nov 2017, 18:20

Unfortunately the game is not available for downloading at the moment, we recommend you to retry downloading in some hours. It will be available or downloading before the release starts for sure but we can not provide you with the exact time at the moment. We apologize for the inconveniences.

lmao

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 17 Nov 2017, 18:22

Thanks for another useless time stall Arakky!!

Return to Life is Feudal: MMO