[MMO] Message to players about wipe and release schedule postpone

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Munster26101
True Believer

Re: [MMO] Message to players about wipe and release schedule postpone

Post by Munster26101 » 17 Nov 2017, 20:37

I waited all day to get on this game and now its all messed up. All jokes aside I have also had experience over the years with many games, and things like this and the free gifts for one tier are toxic. I would however like to see if it is still possible to get a refund then, since the game took a turn for the worse. If an admin could link me something to fill out for refund I would appreciate it.

carranah
Zealous Believer

Post by carranah » 17 Nov 2017, 20:55

How do I re-create my character?

I don't think I should delete my character and make it again... and hoping no-one will take my name in the meantime. Or should I?

Lucrecevella

Post by Lucrecevella » 17 Nov 2017, 22:12

Je vais post mon message en français après tout faut pas non plus déconner , je peux lire donc :

Nous souhaitons également offrir à tous les possesseurs de packs Zealous et aux utilisateurs de tests alpha un mois supplémentaire d'abonnement Premium et 18 000 God's Favour supplémentaire pour compenser le temps perdu et la frustration que nous avons causés.Nous savons que beaucoup d'entre vous ont pris un jour de congé ou même des vacances pour profiter au maximum de Life is feudal mmo.

Pour ma part je n'ai pas acheté de pack mais sachez que je suis frustré :

1) toujours pas d'accès au dl du jeu (sachant que j'habite a la campagne et que j'ai une connection de merde ) en gros tel que c'est partis je ne jouerai pas du week end et que oui mon groupe d'amis et famille avait posé 4 jours pour pouvoir jouer tranquille mais comme apparament y a que ceux qui ont claquer des € dans les packs qui vous interresse !!!

Ma question serai est ce possible d'ouvrir le dl pour tout le monde histoire de gagner du temps sur notre connection a venir ????

honnêtement y en a marre arrêter de prendre les joueurs pour des vaches a lait certain ont acheter life is feudal you own depuis plusieurs année parfois dans une même famille ont acheter 5/6 jeux pour au final se retrouver coincer ne pouvant acheter de pack au vu du coût .c'est dommage qu'ils ne reconnaisse pas la valeurs des anciens joueurs qui pourtant leurs ont permis de développer le MMO (puisque YO était en réalité une aplha test pour le mmo)

allez y bichonner bien ceux qui ont claqué 160 € pour un pack d'outils et quelques heures de jeux avant les autres mais n'oublier pas que ce ne sont qu'une minorité .

A bon entendeur ce post et pour toute les personnes qui j'en suis sur n'en pense pas moins mais qui ne disent rien !!!!!!!

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Nov 2017, 22:24

carranah wrote:How do I re-create my character?

I don't think I should delete my character and make it again... and hoping no-one will take my name in the meantime. Or should I?

If that's RECREATE ME character, then yes. Delete and make it again.

Veda
Beta Tester

Post by Veda » 17 Nov 2017, 22:29

Lucrecevella wrote:honnêtement y en a marre arrêter de prendre les joueurs pour des vaches a lait certain ont acheter life is feudal you own depuis plusieurs année parfois dans une même famille ont acheter 5/6 jeux pour au final se retrouver coincer ne pouvant acheter de pack au vu du coût .c'est dommage qu'ils ne reconnaisse pas la valeurs des anciens joueurs qui pourtant leurs ont permis de développer le MMO (puisque YO était en réalité une aplha test pour le mmo)

allez y bichonner bien ceux qui ont claqué 160 € pour un pack d'outils et quelques heures de jeux avant les autres mais n'oublier pas que ce ne sont qu'une minorité .

A bon entendeur ce post et pour toute les personnes qui j'en suis sur n'en pense pas moins mais qui ne disent rien !!!!!!!

+1 !!!!

carranah
Zealous Believer

Post by carranah » 17 Nov 2017, 22:30

Arrakis wrote:
carranah wrote:How do I re-create my character?

If that's RECREATE ME character, then yes. Delete and make it again.

Got it, thx Arrakis :)

TalisStormbringer
True Believer

Post by TalisStormbringer » 17 Nov 2017, 23:16

I will say this again @Arrakis.

This incident did impact me and it seems a whole lot of others. You say this compensation is for the people who where earning xp and then having to be wiped and restarted again but i have lost my whole day today. I took today off and now i don't get to start until 7 pm and instead of gaming and pushing in this competitive game for 16 hours i will now only get 4 hours of play.

I understand that this was caused by you guys not catching the bug before hand and people exploiting it but now you are going to not only allow them to play and punish them later but your going to reward them as well (this will still allow them to contribute to building and helping their guild and this should not be allowed) .... plus they get to know where the best spot are because they got a total for 20+ hours to explore the new world.

Honestly if you sit back and look at it from others views this is just wrong. If i had the chance to explore a world find the best spot and then have everything wiped just so i could run right to that exact spot again because resources are not shuffled. That's a pretty sweet reward right there.... is it not. But then to say here is another 12 hours on top of this, ohhh hey want some premium and pssst gold??? hey .. hey ;) .

The other side of the coin is, hey rest of the believers .... well even though you took days off, set aside time and have been waiting for us to fix this... to bad but rest assured those who cheated will be delt with .... later but for the mean time they can still game... and continue their cheating ways....because they know they are going to be banned so they might as well what worse thing could happen..

oh yes i know maybe they will get another reward ...

sarcasm intended.

STOGGYRETURNS
True Believer

Post by STOGGYRETURNS » 17 Nov 2017, 23:48

They only care about the big spenders the rest of us can jog on. We obviously don't matter. They clearly want to offer those people a wildly unfair advantage. 36000 god's favor buys 36 x2 skill leveling boosters. I guess they wanted to start the game off right with a massive character skill imbalance.

So much for the promise that none of this store stuff would effect pvp. This absolutely will effect the outcome of pvp for months to a year.

Fuelinjectedsoul
True Believer

Post by Fuelinjectedsoul » 17 Nov 2017, 23:56

who would like to make an alliance to destroy the gms guild over and over till they hate their own game?
Last edited by Fuelinjectedsoul on 18 Nov 2017, 02:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sfmedic06

Post by Sfmedic06 » 18 Nov 2017, 00:23

anything being done about the errors linking your steam account? ERROR
010-001. Method must be POST or GET

comes up when validating my steam account.. I opened a ticket but they said they don't have a answer yet and someone will get back to me. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue as well?

STOGGYRETURNS
True Believer

Post by STOGGYRETURNS » 18 Nov 2017, 15:26

wow way to completely and absolutely screw up launch

JTCrowder1
Beta Tester

Post by JTCrowder1 » 18 Nov 2017, 16:19

Two days wasted and counting.

Rakiol

Post by Rakiol » 18 Nov 2017, 16:48

Looooooool what a JOKE

a lot of Zealous pack owners and alpha test users hase used the bug to destroy all and now there become a reward also for that.
what ist with the other costumers for the beta we are waiting all too because of that idiots..........

realy nice work bug using destroy all and become a huge reward also GREAT

STOGGYRETURNS
True Believer

Post by STOGGYRETURNS » 18 Nov 2017, 16:51

I still haven't received the ticket for my LIF:YO account and I foolishly wasted $50 last night buying a believer pack.

A bit of advice for all readers who still have their money!! RUN!! This launch was a complete cock up and it is only getting worse by the min...

Arrakis I trusted you guys a second time and you failed me/us again!!

OldK
True Believer

Post by OldK » 18 Nov 2017, 17:02

you can obtain the YO ticket if you log in with steam account

Nippur

Post by Nippur » 18 Nov 2017, 18:13

so, when it will start the beta for YO owners? I still can't dl the game "connection refused".

Nebiru
True Believer

Post by Nebiru » 18 Nov 2017, 19:26

If i click on play, it says that my char is not available, but if i click on "create new character" i can create one and i clan play, but my first char is gone. Is he deleted or what? Really messed up!

amanashka
True Believer

Post by amanashka » 18 Nov 2017, 20:40

1 Year of Faıls and Still sorry....lol nıce marketing

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 18 Nov 2017, 21:04

Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

Dear, Feudalists!

   We are very sorry, but we had to bring running servers down and wipe them. The reason for that is that a random bug that occurred during the transfer of some characters from newbie island on the Abella has caused them to have a GM powers during the game session. Some players have used it to their advantage and damage was beyond the repair once we’ve detected it.
   Right now we’ve brought servers down and we’re wiping them. Even though that newbie islands were not affected by this bug, due to the player’s request we’re going to wipe them as well.
   Estimated postpone of all release schedule - 12 hours. That means that we’re going to postpone all the following founder packs access waves and OBT itself for 12 hours. All founder’s packs owners will get their promised 24-12-6 hours of the head start.
   Guilds with their guild names and guild tags, unfortunately, will be wiped and will have to be recreated once we bring servers up again. But the good news is that your characters’ nicknames will be saved. Characters from the mainland will be transferred back to the newbie islands with all their skills, stats and customization settings returned to the default values leaving only first names intact. We HIGHLY recommend you to recreate those characters with the customization and starting skills that you want.
   Naturally, we’re going to compensate all spent tickets to Abella and tool packs that were consumed during those 4 hours of gameplay. Premium skins and other non-consumable items should remain intact in your account premium inventory. We also want to provide all Zealous pack owners and alpha test users with an extra 1 month of a Premium subscription and additional 18000 God’s Favor as a compensation for the lost time and frustration that we have caused.
   We know that many of you took a day off or even a vacation to get the maximum of Life is Feudal: MMO experience. We are, and I am personally, very sorry for the inconvenience we’ve caused by letting this bug to slip our radars and the wipe that we had to do because of it.

Thank you, for understanding!

P.S. Underground resources will not be shuffled.

— Vladimir “Bobik” Piskunov
pls HELP me my account and verified but I have not received any key for the test of the MMO I already looked at the trash of the email already looked at spaw I already looked at everything I do not have email with key for mmo test

Velius

Post by Velius » 18 Nov 2017, 21:57

Bjarkan wrote: pls HELP me my account and verified but I have not received any key for the test of the MMO I already looked at the trash of the email already looked at spaw I already looked at everything I do not have email with key for mmo test

No key is sent. For this event your Steam account IS your key. Install the launcher, when it asks you to sign in, click the steam icon. Wham, bam, done.

There should be a sticky post with a link to the launcher download. If you can't located it, type "client download" into the search box. That's how I discovered it.

Beowulfgoth

Post by Beowulfgoth » 18 Nov 2017, 23:02

What do I do with this "connection refused" pls help me

STOGGYRETURNS
True Believer

Post by STOGGYRETURNS » 18 Nov 2017, 23:54

Their ability to maintain and operate the EU server is boarding on incompetence!! WTF are you doing over there? Every single time it seems it's up and bam it's down. I have nothing but terrible things to say to you so I'll just stop now!!

Nedris

Post by Nedris » 19 Nov 2017, 12:08

Hi guys,

I've seen that the "lif:yo" owners should've get the access to the game isnt it?

My issue is that i can't see the Download Buttom even if i 've the ownership confirmed of the game(and i bought it like 3 years ago in pre alpha)

i've noticed that the button should be under the
Dashboard and under the group "partecipants to the YO owners"

but still no great orange button, can someone help me please?

Thx :Search:

Zacharynorth95

Post by Zacharynorth95 » 19 Nov 2017, 14:42

Nedris wrote:Hi guys,

I've seen that the "lif:yo" owners should've get the access to the game isnt it?

My issue is that i can't see the Download Buttom even if i 've the ownership confirmed of the game(and i bought it like 3 years ago in pre alpha)

i've noticed that the button should be under the
Dashboard and under the group "partecipants to the YO owners"

but still no great orange button, can someone help me please?

Thx :Search:

I actually have that same issue as well, but in addition to that issue, I also can't even install the game from the alternate launcher provided off the LiF CDN (aka alternative download link). It just gets stuck at 0.04 Mb Remaining @ 0 Kb/s and never changes.

STOGGYRETURNS
True Believer

Post by STOGGYRETURNS » 19 Nov 2017, 19:49

So as the players of the EU server sit around for hours and hours watching the NA server run fine mostly for the last 48 hours. One has to ask themselves who the hell is running the EU server and why haven't they been sacked already!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

STOGGYRETURNS
True Believer

Post by STOGGYRETURNS » 19 Nov 2017, 22:26

Launcher still won't work... the dispatcher server is garbage.... I have been trying all day to log in and your garbage patcher won't patch anything or just gets stuck.

Nedris

Post by Nedris » 20 Nov 2017, 09:05

Thx!! that helped a lot :)

Now i manage to download the file, resyncronize and get the card to access abella, problem is another one:

Yesterday it worked (prbably cuz abella was offline) today it doesnt, it give me alwayis the same error during the loading world process, exactly at 3/9 it freeze and after several minutes i get disconnected:timeout ofc, the point is that i didnt changed nothing, any idea about what can i do to fix this time? Thx very much and keep going, love this game and cant wait to get in :ROFL: :ROFL: ':'

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Nov 2017, 12:08

If you're hanging on loading screen, open console (ctrl + `) and enter command connecttogameserver

Nedris

Post by Nedris » 20 Nov 2017, 14:42

Arrakis wrote:If you're hanging on loading screen, open console (ctrl + `) and enter command connecttogameserver

I tried and this function bring me to the menu, the problem is that it s the same process of loading that follow giving me the same errors

https://prnt.sc/hcvsqx (the write error______________________.. has been written by me few seconds before the screen freeze)

https://prnt.sc/hcvt3o (second part of the errors)

After these errors who last like 25 second i get disconnected wth the timeout i said before, should i reinstall everything?

pls help me T.T :beer: :D :sorry:

Return to News and Information