Connection refused

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

KiraBonehand
Devoted Believer

Connection refused

Post by KiraBonehand » 18 Nov 2017, 17:52

So I was playing last night, tried to log in got connection refused when launching launcher so greyed out avatar buy my email sign in name on top right of launcher so I continue to try to play and go to load my already in world toon but get connection refused again so I uninstalled and now when I try to download it I get connection refused error again I have all firewall and virus scanner's disabled, nothing has changed on my end since I went to sleep not sure what happened last night while I was sleeping but cant re download cant log into nothing keep getting refused keep getting bad gate way errors trying to log into mmo website WTF, I know its not me. extremely frustrated and all the while whom ever is in game gets the lvling advantages Bull Poop. pls fix soon

Arrakis

Re: Connection refused

Post by Arrakis » 18 Nov 2017, 17:52

We are working on this issue.

KiraBonehand
Devoted Believer

Post by KiraBonehand » 18 Nov 2017, 19:35

any eta on when its going to start to work again ?? I just went shopping for a little over a hr and came back to same issues

Alasdair
Alpha Tester

Post by Alasdair » 19 Nov 2017, 01:43

Launcher still giving errors on install (for NA Server)
<a class="embedly-card" data-card-controls="0" href="https://imgur.com/a/t7zkp">Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet</a>
<script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Nov 2017, 01:43

Restart your launcher. Error is already gone for some people.

Return to Newcomer Section