Increase the number of gather materials/resources

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Spidersuit

Increase the number of gather materials/resources

Post by Spidersuit » 20 Nov 2017, 10:44

Hi, have a simple suggestion (maybe is alrdy in the game and i didn't notice): Why it takes so long to gather anything?
Ok, maybe with bare hands it's correct to gather 1 of fibers or 1 branch, or 1 apple etc etc...
But if i create some primitive instruments isn't more correct to "power up" the gathered materials?
I.e. if i have the primitive axe equipped, isn't much fair to drop more branch at the same time instead of doing it with bare hands?
The fibers: with the sickle isn't much fair to gather a random number between 0-5 at the same time?
The edible roots: ok, with bare hands is legit to take 1 at the same time, but with the shovel isn't more fair to gather something between 0-3 at the same time?
Something like this. I mean, is ok to gather few materials at the same time to ecourage the cooperation between palyers, but isn't logic to gather more resources with the right tools?

Oh, maybe is alrdy implemented , but if not i think it will be a good add at the game.

Spidersuit

Re: Increase the number of gather materials/resources

Post by Spidersuit » 20 Nov 2017, 18:07

Ok, i will answer myself and i hope it will be usefull to the others.
There is not a buff of the gather system, BUT you can select how many action to do. On the side of every action you can select the +1 and it become the infinity symbol. So you will do the same action indefinitely.... u can gather the branch till they finish in automatic mode.... u can never ending auto fish .... so yeah, u still gather 1 resource at the same time, but u can repeat automatic the same action.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas