Are open topped 2 meters deep mines supposed to collapse in 15min and block only the exit part with fresh untouched soil?

General discussion about Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Kaapro

Are open topped 2 meters deep mines supposed to collapse in 15min and block only the exit part with fresh untouched soil?

Post by Kaapro » 21 Nov 2017, 14:22

Logged back in and found my self stuck in this 1x2m hole i was mining earlier. I had a exit ramp but it had been filled partially with untouched soil blocks.
In lif your own this usually meant someone had used gm powers to modify the terrain. So is that it or can it be done without using gm powers?

Miarrobino

Re: Are open topped 2 meters deep mines supposed to collapse in 15min and block only the exit part with fresh untouched soil?

Post by Miarrobino » 25 Nov 2017, 07:46

Not possible unless there is some bug, for anyone to terraform the mine entrance or the blocks around it (the ones that show up red in observation mode). An unreinforced tunnel will collapse in a few game days. That should certainly take more than 15 real life minutes, which means something else must have happened.

Also, if it was a collapse then you should only get small amounts per dig on that dirt and not a full 30 each time. If you do get 30, then I suspect that it is server related. Did the server reset over that time? It could be that the change was rolled back (as if it never happened).

Return to General Discussion