Open letter to Vanirrs and the Blood Pact

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!
Zohann

Open letter to Vanirrs and the Blood Pact

Post by Zohann » 22 Dec 2016, 01:06

For those, who have read the previous propaganda bulletine, written by a guy called Heretycs, here is the answer from the United Slavic Alliance, written by Zohan the Mason.

As it happens as usual, the war begins in Media, and the Blood Pact under the rule of an American guild called Vanirrs have decided to make a first step in order to legitimize the conflict. Giving no factual information about the incident with the Forged, which will be given later, they decided to use this chance for showing themselves as Rightful Defenders of the World against the "Russian Empire of Evil" (HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!). Hiding their brutal expansionistic appetites under this, they want to subdue everyone under their control, playing on your fears of being destroyed by a "russian naked guy with a broadaxe". More of that, they use direct lies in order to create a picture of the Kingdom of Masons as the guys who use bugs, destroy 5-guy claims, etc. They want to play on your not knowing the facts, not having any evidence. For you to know, the Kingdom of Masons is one of few guilds who promote serious fair play without combat logging, swimming, bug abusing, etc. Actually we have submitted so many bugs to the devs, created videos with them and showed them to the public. The situation with the Blood Pact is vica versa. Immortality bugs, combat logging, swimming. Everything to win. Their famous lancers abused lance +70000dmg bug for a long time. And it seemed like it will go forever, until we made the lance bug public, when everyone started to abuse it, which resulted in numerous complaints to devs. After a small time, this bug was fixed.

As for killing for amusement, lots of players can tell you that Masons sought only challenge. We always promoted the idea that YO is the preparation for the MMO. That is why we always sought for fights with big guilds, while minor guilds were of no interest to us, cause fighting them gives no combat experience. Lots of players can tell you this. More of that, we always sought to maintain good relations with everyone, because no one knows, what the MMO will look like. But there were always individuals, that just wanted to dominate or try to humiliate, but when they suddenly faced us and were left with their castles down, they came to forums with tons of salty tears, not being able just to accept their in-game defeat and trying to have a win on forums. We never payed attention to this tears, cause they were to numerous and were just making an opposite effect of advertising our guild.

Now about Forged.

We have not met them anywhere until yesterday. Our guy was scouting the area surrounding our claim, when he saw their claim. As we wanted to have a bigger information of who and where lives, he came closer to them in order to ask them, who and what they are. But instead of starting to talk, they took their weapons and decided to take the lonely guy out and loot an easy target, as if not knowing ,that we are a large guild living so close to them, that can easily wipe them out. I dont know, if they succedded in this, but after our guild learned about this attack, the war was proclaimed and our raid came to them and killed them all. Just minutes or hours later, this guild's claim appears near the Blood Pact hive. According to intel that we received recently, this guild was in alliance with Blood Pact before they have settled close to us. Then they suddenly settle close to us, building some huts, and attack our guy at first sight, though we and Blood Pact had neutral relations. Now we see, that this was a not well-hidden established provocation in order to legitimize the agression.

Now about vassals. Currently we have only one vassal, which is a guild of 5 guys, who asked our help to defend them from the Blood Pact, who expelled them from their ranks and now wanted to humiliate them. We offered them protection and placed a daily tribute of 50 shaped granite for it. If someday you will join Vanirrs, you will learn that the list of their vassals is as long as Black Lord's meat. And they dont want to stop on this. They can intimidate you that you will have a "partnership", but this partnership will force you into obeying to Vanirrs or their major allies, or else they will use their "influence", which is no-named twinks attacking your claim, until you subdue to suddenly coming defenders or just go 1000km away from the Blood Pact zone of influence. We doesnt see something bad in vassalizing, since this game is supposed to be about this and everyone was waiting for this option. The fact is, we dont grief, but come openly and propose vassalization, and only to those, who are close to us. But Vanirr's Blood Pact wants to take anyone as "allies", who are not actually taking any part in decision-making.

Actually, there is a reason for this massive propaganda recruiting campaign. The Kingdom of Masons has successfuly withstood solo against their whole alliance on YO, and when one of our allies appeared on the server, they are raided in one or two jh's. This was a wonderful experience for us, and we liked this gameplay. Tough fights were going on there. But now we are not alone anymore. Allied with Arkona, Arkaim Tartaria, russian Vikings and Red Squadron, who are mostly old PVPers and are playing together for a very long time, the Blood Pact focuses on zerg tactics and takes anyone, while lots of their old guard has left them due to some issues with the alliance leadership.

Time was passing by, they grew numerous, grew with fooled vassals and took under them inadequate guilds, that didnt want to play friendly and fair with anyone, that hated that even while they abused bugs, they could do nothing. They made lots of offensive drama in global. Then they were warned that on MMO they will be wiped out. Soon they join Vanirrs (not out of fear, of course), our main supposed enemy, with whom though we retained good relations, though now it is questioned.

Now that this Heretycs adressed our allies (we all laughed at this sentence. Nice one, Heretycs), we make our own call - those Russian or non-Russian guilds, who are under the feet of American Vanirrs, come to your brethren and lets fight side by side against our common enemy. There was lots of drama in global chat and stuff on YO, but now its MMO. Many want to have some vengeance for being raided, but if you think, that being under the Amercans and obeying to them is a satisfying way to have your vengeance, well, thats your choice. Don't be bought by the fact that they are Europeans or Americans and that is why they are so elvish. The amount of brown fluids among their stratas is not less then between any other. But, WE never come with falsificated proposals. The rules of our alliance are simple: if you are a big guild, you have your voice in the alliance Council, and every each member of it is equal to another, no matter what. If you are few, you can start as a minor guild, grow in numbers and finnaly join the Council. Thats simple. And thats why we like it. We are not inclined on fooling anyone, as we expect loyalty from each other, not just domination of one clan over the others.

And now to you, Heretycs. I know that since our first fights against your guild, you were reported to start browny campaign within your ranks to turn your guild totally against us. But your superiour always told, that he avoids this forum and chat drama and that we can always find a common ground in solving this dramas. So, first, when I saw the topic name, I expected some-like RP based claim for the war. But this direct unsupported unjustful slunder of the other guild... Vanirrs were never like this. That is why we respected you. And now what?

I think you better consider next time, who is allowed to write such letters, in order to keep your image safe. Else you will not go far, I suppose.

ToddWuenn
Zealous Believer

Re: Open letter to Vanirrs and the Blood Pact

Post by ToddWuenn » 22 Dec 2016, 02:13

This is funny... Not one single guild in Blood Pact is "American"

Any guild in BP with Americans is multi-national, and just an English speaking guild. There are however other guilds, including at least one Russian guild, that are specifically set for other languages.

Vanirs do not run Blood Pact, they just have a seat at the table.

Any server I have been on with the Masons has been nasty. Everyone complained about the Masons using exploits. However, that is not the case with the other Russian guilds. Everyone had respect for them.

Freshmango55
Beta Tester

Post by Freshmango55 » 22 Dec 2016, 02:18

I came for blood, let the war begin.

Greasyjoe
Devoted Believer

Post by Greasyjoe » 22 Dec 2016, 05:24

:lol:
Attachments
holy-grail-meme1.jpg
holy-grail-meme1.jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 17480 times

Zoey
Zealous Believer

Post by Zoey » 22 Dec 2016, 11:40

Господа, оформите перевод данного письма на родной язык, пожалуйста.

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Post by Filipsss » 22 Dec 2016, 14:01

>MFW this game's politics is more real then real life

Rodya
Devoted Believer

Post by Rodya » 22 Dec 2016, 15:07

You're taking this WAAYY to seriously. Its just a game, man. Also, a lot of this is just a plain bullshit.

Woxoya
True Believer

Post by Woxoya » 22 Dec 2016, 15:11

It went from "7 of your guys raided our unarmed farmers", to "They killed that guys was actually on their claim"... :D

Rodya
Devoted Believer

Post by Rodya » 22 Dec 2016, 15:22

Woxoya wrote:It went from "7 of your guys raided our unarmed farmers", to "They killed that guys was actually on their claim"... :D

LoL

Easton88
Beta Tester

Post by Easton88 » 22 Dec 2016, 15:23

Degoyl wrote:
Now about Forged.

We have not met them anywhere until yesterday. Our guy was scouting the area surrounding our claim, when he saw their claim. As we wanted to have a bigger information of who and where lives, he came closer to them in order to ask them, who and what they are. But instead of starting to talk, they took their weapons and decided to take the lonely guy out and loot an easy target, as if not knowing ,that we are a large guild living so close to them, that can easily wipe them out. I dont know, if they succedded in this, but after our guild learned about this attack, the war was proclaimed and our raid came to them and killed them all. Just minutes or hours later, this guild's claim appears near the Blood Pact hive. According to intel that we received recently, this guild was in alliance with Blood Pact before they have settled close to us. Then they suddenly settle close to us, building some huts, and attack our guy at first sight, though we and Blood Pact had neutral relations. Now we see, that this was a not well-hidden established provocation in order to legitimize the agression.

This is an inaccurate portrayal.

The Forged were settled in the north before as an independent guild. The reason we moved south was that the area we settled was too big and crowded with larger guilds and alliances to survive as a starting guild like ours. The only political affliation with any party was a non aggression pact. Your intel is incorrect.

Your guy came to our claim armed, went onto the claim armed and got killed. You guys retaliated, this is the game, and we have not been sour towards you :). However as i understand from the claims being made, you have a habit of then continuing to harass less established people, and that is why the other guild's wardecced you. But hey this is just an outsiders interpretation.

Ixchael
True Believer

Post by Ixchael » 22 Dec 2016, 16:04

Exactly. The only aggressors here are the Masons. You've been camping our base, killing our blacksmiths and farmers. Now you come up with this ridiculous conspiracy theory to try to justify being the aggressors.

You can roleplay all you want. I, for one, am done with this nonsense. I will just see you on the battlefield. I may be a terribly warrior, but I'll be fighting back tooth and nail from now on.

Zohann

Post by Zohann » 22 Dec 2016, 20:27

Ixchael wrote:Exactly. The only aggressors here are the Masons. You've been camping our base, killing our blacksmiths and farmers. Now you come up with this ridiculous conspiracy theory to try to justify being the aggressors.

You can roleplay all you want. I, for one, am done with this nonsense. I will just see you on the battlefield. I may be a terribly warrior, but I'll be fighting back tooth and nail from now on.

Be specific. When and where did it happen? During this test only 2 guilds were attacked by us. One of this guilds plays with us right now, the other one is Forged, who was wiped out because they started it first, what they dont hide at all. But during first days of the MMO Blood Pact vassals called Blood Vikings were roaming the area and killing everyone at sight, and their guy called Karl Alricson was streaming it on their channel on youtube. One of our guys (Frizo) saw their stream, came to them and solo killed them. There was lots of noob loot inside them. All their minor claim killing and pillaging you can see on their streams.

You call us agressors, and says that the Blood Pact are so elvish. That is so childish to divide everything into good and evil. Go ask more about them, before expressing your novice opinion.

Culdych
True Believer

Post by Culdych » 23 Dec 2016, 09:37

He was specific. One of your people came right into our claim, while armed, and wandered around. When we asked what he wanted we were ignored, so we killed him. Ask yourself this, would you have done any different had some armed stranger entered your lands?

You then came back with a load of troops and killed farmers and miners. You've shown your colours, we know who you are.

Zohann

Post by Zohann » 23 Dec 2016, 12:37

Culdych wrote:He was specific. One of your people came right into our claim, while armed, and wandered around. When we asked what he wanted we were ignored, so we killed him. Ask yourself this, would you have done any different had some armed stranger entered your lands?

You then came back with a load of troops and killed farmers and miners. You've shown your colours, we know who you are.

Lots of lonely people armed enterred our claim accidentally, and we never killed them before asking wtf are they doing here, because we are not frightened of a solo guy with an axe, who doesnt behave agreesively. But you behaved oppositely. So, gather the fruits of your agressive behaviour. We could leave it just as an accident, cause shit happens, but you have not showed any signs of trying to negotiate something. You were so confident about yourself. Now you left to the Blood Pact, which I doubt will have enough time and zerg resources to defend a minor partner.

AMPstudio

Post by AMPstudio » 23 Dec 2016, 16:11

Открытое и Ответное письма с переводом.

AMPstudio

Post by AMPstudio » 23 Dec 2016, 16:15

OCB vs Blood Pact (2:0)

Для тех кто не в курсе событий которые происходят на ММО.
12 гильдий из альянса The Blood Pact объявила войну The Kingdom of Masons в надежде что война будет где-то далеко от их домов. . В ответ альянс ОСВ объявил войну
The Blood Pact.

For those who are not aware of what is going on on MMO. 12 guilds from the Blood Pact alliance have declared war on the Kingdom of Masons, hoping that the war will not move to their lands. As means of retaliation, the OCB alliance has declared a full scale war against the Blood Pact.

AMPstudio

Post by AMPstudio » 25 Dec 2016, 02:23

Да уж...очередной день раскрывает противников все больше...Приходится таким товарищам как Sons of Odin использовать грязную игру, такую как бросание трейдов в бою и использовать баго-ударов на пике. Вот только отмыться потом трудно будет.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 25 Dec 2016, 05:52

For those of us that are not in the know.... could we can an explanation of who OCB alliance is???

I think I have a vague understanding of who the Masons and who the Blood Pact are. Be nice to know who or what OCB is.

Thanks.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

AMPstudio

Post by AMPstudio » 25 Dec 2016, 13:31

OCB it is the unification of the Russian Guild which was created as a counterweight to the Blood Pact, and another big Alliance. We are for a multipolar world.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 26 Dec 2016, 05:53

What other big alliance? I thought Blood Pact and Russian Federation were the two big alliances?
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

AMPstudio

Post by AMPstudio » 27 Dec 2016, 09:27

At this moment, Yes. But alliances are being built for the future MMO. It is foolish to think that 500 people are all people who can unite in alliances. :friends:

Byzantine_Cataphract

Post by Byzantine_Cataphract » 29 Mar 2017, 12:17

From my experience , as long as you dont trashtalk them , the Masons are really cool guys.
On the contrary , i ve seen Vanirs harass and grief RPers and PVErs multiple times ,so they shouldnt be acting like saints and the protectors of the weak.....

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 29 Mar 2017, 17:29

Cian wrote:What other big alliance? I thought Blood Pact and Russian Federation were the two big alliances?

No.

A closed beta is not a good base for such a measurement.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Uno

Post by Uno » 24 Nov 2017, 11:55

ToddWuenn wrote:Vanirs do not run Blood Pact, they just have a seat at the table.

They just have "A" seat? Are you sure you have full knowledge of what you are talking about?

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics