PLEASE turn on the damn market place sell items

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Luttikrob

PLEASE turn on the damn market place sell items

Post by Luttikrob » 05 Dec 2017, 11:29

Please turn the damn marketplace back on!
Now you can only sell building logs and its backbreaking and doesnt make the game fun for me. I have even tried to buy coins from the market (gods favor) to use them to pay for my claim only to find out that you cant! This is unreal and makes the game not fun for me.
I also bought a sub because i tought u get free 150 tiles for a month. NOPE you can only expand further than 100 tiles but still have to put coins in the pole.
I feel descived!

For the rest of it the game is fun, but please make this less of a pain in the♥♥♥♥♥you should be able to have a claim with less idiotic stuff like this.

Bjarkan

Re: PLEASE turn on the damn market place sell items

Post by Bjarkan » 06 Dec 2017, 00:06

Arrakis wrote:You can sell numerous items to the Crown. Here's the list: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005732905
i want to buy not to sell itens can u put some few itens for sell ?

Jbooth

Post by Jbooth » 06 Dec 2017, 00:54

Bjarkan wrote:
Arrakis wrote:You can sell numerous items to the Crown. Here's the list: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005732905
i want to buy not to sell itens can u put some few itens for sell ?

I also have listed items for sale and sold none. I can't see any items anyone has listed in any Trade Post including the one on our claim.

Something not working here. Why can't I see other peoples items for sale anywhere? and....why has no one bought any of my items?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 06 Dec 2017, 12:21

Well, you need to select specific item to see what's for sale in selected trading post.

GeordieMarv

Post by GeordieMarv » 06 Dec 2017, 12:49

Arrakis wrote:Well, you need to select specific item to see what's for sale in selected trading post.

I can't buy anything from any market. Just get "an unexpected error has occurred/something went wrong" or words to that effect.

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 06 Dec 2017, 13:36

I had this problem and solved it the Vulcan way.

1st: select the market your are located at (on upper left)
2nd: select the coins in account and make sure you have enough in bank to buy the item you desire.
3rd: scroll to the item and select: pay

Done! May you live long and prosper!

Side note: somehow a few (underpriced) items appear that you cannot buy. Check their durability. I found an iron saw for 5 copper and tried buying it, but it was destroyed (0/151 health).

Also: can someone please offer repair packs for a reasonable amount of money? I'd like to buy them, but ~10 silver is just too much for one.

GeordieMarv

Post by GeordieMarv » 06 Dec 2017, 13:45

Kapustin_Yar wrote:I had this problem and solved it the Vulcan way.

1st: select the market your are located at (on upper left)
2nd: select the coins in account and make sure you have enough in bank to buy the item you desire.
3rd: scroll to the item and select: pay

Done! May you live long and prosper!

Side note: somehow a few (underpriced) items appear that you cannot buy. Check their durability. I found an iron saw for 5 copper and tried buying it, but it was destroyed (0/151 health).

Also: can someone please offer repair packs for a reasonable amount of money? I'd like to buy them, but ~10 silver is just too much for one.

I'll give this a go. thanks

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 06 Dec 2017, 14:30

I hope my instructions are helpful. In general always check that you selected the market you are located at first, since you can't buy anything remotely.

Return to General Discussion