ALIGHNMENT WONT RISE!

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Leorusty

ALIGHNMENT WONT RISE!

Post by Leorusty » 06 Dec 2017, 08:04

i pray everyday yet my alignment stays at 0. any1 else have this problem?

Saar
Zealous Believer

Re: ALIGHNMENT WONT RISE!

Post by Saar » 06 Dec 2017, 08:43

Are you sure you succesfully prayed?
"God hearded your pray and give you 0.x alignment"

You can have to increase your piety

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 06 Dec 2017, 08:53

Ya watch status chat —- it will say “need to pray with greater fervor” which means try again , you need to keep doing it until it gives you a skill up in piety .

Dziqn
True Believer

Post by Dziqn » 06 Dec 2017, 10:06

Its known bug, not yet fixed ...

post114321/#p114321

Rickjames
Zealous Believer

Post by Rickjames » 06 Dec 2017, 17:25

Do you have any negative alignment? if you do its MUCH harder for you to get a successful prayer. But once you get a little bit of positive alignement then it works no problem. you can do this by two ways.. make yourself a house and pray to home AND by making a few totems that give you .5 per totem.. BTW dont say stuff is a KNOWN bug when its not.

Velius

Post by Velius » 06 Dec 2017, 19:06

Rickjames wrote:Do you have any negative alignment? if you do its MUCH harder for you to get a successful prayer. But once you get a little bit of positive alignement then it works no problem. you can do this by two ways.. make yourself a house and pray to home AND by making a few totems that give you .5 per totem.. BTW dont say stuff is a KNOWN bug when its not.

To be fair, it was a known bug previously but as near as I can tell has been fixed as I have not had any issues since that patch.

As Rick stated if your alignment is 0 or negative and if your piety score is low, it can take multiple attempts to get a prayer heard. It's not unlike when you attempt to bind to a house that is already claimed and has no more binding slots. You will perform the full animation whether there are slots or not however if you do not confirm that you were successful in binding yourself and do not have your game sounds loud enough to hear the failure sound over whatever music or background noise is playing you could easily miss that you did not successfully bind yourself.

MarkMarlowe
Beta Tester

Post by MarkMarlowe » 07 Dec 2017, 15:33

Any news? Prayed the gods 4 days, got the 0.xx everyday, still stuck at 0.

Velius

Post by Velius » 07 Dec 2017, 19:54

MarkMarlowe wrote:Any news? Prayed the gods 4 days, got the 0.xx everyday, still stuck at 0.

None I have seen, sadly. I was in the same boat as you early on where I would get the confirmation message stating that my piety score rose and that I gained 0.66 alignment. I gained piety but my alignment remained at 6. After about 4 successes it was apparent that something was off-kilter. If its any consolation, I believe you when you say it's not functioning for you. Is your piety score still increasing when you pray?

Best I can recommend is try and make the devs aware through the support system, through the forum, and on the official discord. The only way it can be fixed is if they know about it.

Also consider rolling an alt and test praying on that character to try and narrow down whether the issue is game-related or account/character related. You can keep them on newbie island so you won't have to pay any money unless of course you were planning to bring an alt over to Abella anyway.

The only other thing that I can think of is possibly try praying in another server tile. I don't think it will make a lick of difference but there has been some wonky stuff going on lately.

Other than that, try not to kill anyone. Wish I could offer more help but sadly that's the best I've got.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Dec 2017, 20:48

We are still working on a fix.

Athlan2

Post by Athlan2 » 02 Feb 2018, 22:41

still bugged ? got -1 attitude and tryed to pray 10 times... no cooldown and no + attitude... ?!?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 03 Feb 2018, 02:22

Athlan2 wrote:still bugged ? got -1 attitude and tryed to pray 10 times... no cooldown and no + attitude... ?!?

There hasn't been an issue with alignment increase for a while now. Can you please show us a screenshot of your system chat after praying?

Return to General Discussion