[MMO] Turning Up the Heat (0.10.14.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Turning Up the Heat (0.10.14.0)

Post by Arrakis » 08 Dec 2017, 17:09

Life is Feudal: MMO

This rather small patch is dedicated solely to the tweaking and stabilization of the instanced battle system along with some other small tweaks and fixes.

Patch notes (ver. 0.10.14.0):

New features and tweaks:
  • Maximum amount of players per instanced battle is set at 200 players in total - we will observe the server performance and increase this number later on
  • The probability of regional ingredients during the harvesting of crops has increased from 0.01 to 0.05
  • /stuck duration has increased from 15 to 30 seconds. It will no longer be a viable option to quickly and safely evacuate yourself from an enemy town claim anymore
  • You will get a message now during the homecoming attempt if you do not have a house you are bound to
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed random generator bug that has caused an excessive amount of female species to be born in stables, barns and coops
  • Fixed some minor bugs within the instanced battle system
In the next patch, you can expect a fix for the bug that caused disconnected players’ visual models to be desynced with their actual server position, making it almost impossible to kill them once their timer was running. Soon you will be able to get those pesky combat loggers!

— The team

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: Turning Up the Heat (0.10.14.0)

Post by Khan- » 08 Dec 2017, 17:10

Disponible en Français : sur Lifeisfeudal-fr.com

thanks
Last edited by Khan- on 08 Dec 2017, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Clamier

Post by Clamier » 08 Dec 2017, 17:12

Please what about server crossing with cart is safe or ?

Sinisterblack
True Believer

Post by Sinisterblack » 08 Dec 2017, 18:48

How about people killing their client/internet connection (or whatever it is) in the middle of combat, and being unkillable?

We got people hopping our walls, then, when almost dead, doing something to log out. When they log back in, they are outside the realm.

That's far worse than people using /stuck.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 08 Dec 2017, 20:23

Good job on the patch guys! Any news on the chat channels fix?

Sinisterblack wrote:How about people killing their client/internet connection (or whatever it is) in the middle of combat, and being unkillable?

We got people hopping our walls, then, when almost dead, doing something to log out. When they log back in, they are outside the realm.

That's far worse than people using /stuck.

OP wrote:In the next patch, you can expect a fix for the bug that caused disconnected players’ visual models to be desynced with their actual server position, making it almost impossible to kill them once their timer was running.
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Jonathandpierre

Post by Jonathandpierre » 09 Dec 2017, 04:48

How about a new launcher fix? I have yet to log into the game and i bought 4 copies for me and friends and yet the launcher will not even open. Can we get that fixed?

Marikacz

Post by Marikacz » 09 Dec 2017, 15:39

I had to reinstall the game after this patch. First of all, my avast informs me that launcher is a threat and wants to quarantine it. I ignored this and play the game. After PC restart, launcher shortcut didn't work, the file was missing. I tried to find it and I opened some .exe at LiFMMO folder, and all the files moves to folder above, making a lot of mess. But still, didn't find the launcher file. So I had to remove all the files and install client again. That's weird, anyone have some idea what happened?

Delikao1995

Post by Delikao1995 » 10 Dec 2017, 12:41

YEAH

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 10 Dec 2017, 14:18

Marikacz wrote:I had to reinstall the game after this patch. First of all, my avast informs me that launcher is a threat and wants to quarantine it. I ignored this and play the game. After PC restart, launcher shortcut didn't work, the file was missing. I tried to find it and I opened some .exe at LiFMMO folder, and all the files moves to folder above, making a lot of mess. But still, didn't find the launcher file. So I had to remove all the files and install client again. That's weird, anyone have some idea what happened?

Looks like your antivirus really doesn't like our game. Make sure to disable it during repair/reinstall and add LiF files to exceptions.

Return to News and Information