Stuck in server 38

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Macen222

Stuck in server 38

Post by Macen222 » 07 Dec 2017, 07:22

Stuck in Server 38... i'm standing right next to my clan base in the adjacent server but can't cross over into it, Just rubber bands me back...I get the same message over and over "God does does not want you to go there! Restart the game client and try again" I've done this and even reinstalled the game nothing worked.. when I asked for food from a clan member and he was able to cross over just fine. and he could see me! BUT I could not see him!!! AND he could hurt me and I could see myself being hit too. overall it's been a weird start to this game. And my trip from the north, nearly starved because I was trapped naked in the tundra having the same issue not being able to move across servers. and now I'm trapped on a border next to my clan that i can't see or get too lol.

Oh and on top of it all, it takes like 4 or 5 times to actually login into the server in the first place...When I hit play and skip the cut scenes to the actual logging in part it just stops progressing to boot the game at some random point and its always random from what i can tell. it even looks like its thinking or doing something but it never does. though with stubborn persistence I've managed to make it in when I tried/felt patient enough. once I am in i'm good, minus the whole you're trapped thing. I don't know what can really be done as it seems to be a server thing... but ya that's my feudal life right now.

and I've tried to go east, west, and south, all same issue. north is just tundra. where i somehow managed to travel from.

Arrakis

Re: Stuck in server 38

Post by Arrakis » 07 Dec 2017, 18:12

Does the issue still occur? If yes, it's on EU (Avalon/Epleland) or NA? You're trying to cross from 38 to... ?

Macen222

Post by Macen222 » 07 Dec 2017, 18:27

Yes this problem has been consistent since I joined. Im currently on NA server by the SE corner of server 38 trying to move east to 39... I can't move down to 31 to loop around to 32. nothing has changed overtime and it doesn't seem the time of day matters either. everyone can come and go ... its just me. or so it feels.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Dec 2017, 18:50

If that affects only you, please provide your character name.

Macen222

Post by Macen222 » 07 Dec 2017, 19:07

I Don't think I'm the only one. I've seen a handful of people with this issue from past forum posts, but I've been told its happening to other servers as well. other servers trapping people that is.

Name: Doctor- Zen

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Dec 2017, 20:40

From Discord:
Olloch - Today at 7:52 PM
ALRIGHT SO: The issue was: The gods dont want you to cross please relaunch your client:

The fix was: turn and head back into your server around 100 tiles before relogging. It looks like relogging near the server border or the "buffer zone" if thats a thing actually causes you to become bugged out again. I tested this by logging out near the border and attempted to cross, it did not work. After running back 100 tiles before relogging i was able to cross successfully upon relog. I tested this three times to be sure.

TLDR: Relog away from server borders 100+ tiles if you get stuck, be sure to close the launcher.

Macen222

Post by Macen222 » 07 Dec 2017, 21:02

I've just tried twice now, and im still getting the gods message. I've made sure to close the launcher, even restarted the PC once to make sure lol. And ya went well beyond 100 tiles twice. So I don't know why that didn't work. ill try again from even further. but ya, still trapped so it would appear.

Macen222

Post by Macen222 » 08 Dec 2017, 01:01

After a 4th time and traveling all around server 38 i managed to get into 39... so maybe it did work but it just required a healthy jog in the countryside. Either way thank you for the help. wasn't expecting a hasty response to my issue. If I have further issues down the road ill let you guys know. for now, Thanks!

Macen222

Post by Macen222 » 11 Dec 2017, 19:25

Problem is recurring! After making it back over to my home server everything was fine for a little bit. was able to cross over the server line again and all seemed good. but then one day I get booted near Server line and was then trapped in my own Home server.... it eventually fixed itself and I could travel once more. (Like... I ran out away from the border, logged out, back in, and then tried crossing the border again and it work) .

Now i'm once Again trapped outside of my server for far too long... and I've once again tried every way I know how to get back in. logged out in the center of the server and restarted everything. ran back to my home server and still getting that same gods don't want me to go there message. I've tried from multiple angles and methods. and i just can't get back in... I'm starting to think my life in this game is going to be me staying in my home server my whole feudal life, because I can't ever risk leaving it without rolling some really shady dice that can lead me to wasting many, MANY hours of my day prancing about the forest trying some voodoo computer server magic so the gods may let me back into my homeland. Is this a thing being worked on? or is it just me having this particular random no travel ban.

ill keep trying, but a teleport would be appreciated at this point, as i don't intend on leaving my home server for a while or at the very least, waiting after few updates. because this is way to consistent of an issue.

Update: For the last several hours my continuous attempts of various logouts, restarts, repair etc have failed.. I've tried logging out and back in from almost every point in server 38 in the attempt to get back to server 39. I'm starting to think the whole logout and back in from a 100 square distance is not a thing, but more dumb luck when it works if anything. Not sure how you guys can help, but it would be much appreciated. Sadly can't devote dozens of hours to this issue. plus I'm not progressing in anything the whole time.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 11 Dec 2017, 23:46

Where are you stuck now? Which server border can't you cross atm?

Please provide logs from the attempt of crossing border.

Macen222

Post by Macen222 » 12 Dec 2017, 04:21

Like I stated in the previous posts... I'm stuck in server 38, Trying to get to server 39. I've made dozens of attempts. the Log of my now most recent attempt ....12/11/2017, 20:05:56: "God does not want you to go there! Restart the game client and try again." SE corner of 38 attempting to move EAST to Server 39... I want to be in server 39. server 39 = Home . I can be in the game for long periods of time so i just want someone to pick me up and place me into server 39 where I wont move for months or until i see some decent updates...

I will admit i haven't tried killing myself in game which should send me back to server 39... but that's not the point! I'm probably gonna do that real soon. BUT!!! I shouldn't have too! I shouldn't have my playtime completely absorbed and skill progression shot down over this... I spent already WAAAY too much time Running around server 38 trying EVERY border. Ill log out in the center of 38 restart client, and move to ANY border and will fail to leave regardless of where i go. I Just want to go to Server 39. lol

-Update... manged to get to server 31, and I tried going to 32 so I could then head north to where I want to be (server 39) but nope I got this: .... 20:41:38 : God does not want you to go there! Restart the game client and try again.

Okay. now I'm just really irritated. I seem to be able to now go freely from 38 to 31 but I can't get from 31 to 32. (This is new. I wasn't able to do this at any point earlier) I'm still trying to get into (server 39)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 12 Dec 2017, 13:24

If the issue persists after restarts, please provide logs from the time you tried to cross from 31 to 32. Alternatively, try deleting the content of 'world-na-main' folder and let launcher redownload it. If that won't help, I will need those logs.

gronesoul

Post by gronesoul » 13 Dec 2017, 21:17

same problem but stuck on serv 34 -.-

Return to Website Support