Name

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

InfantrymanCLL

Name

Post by InfantrymanCLL » 17 Dec 2017, 11:02

When I try to create a character it says I cannot use this name no matter what I do i've tried many different names and no luck

Velius

Re: Name

Post by Velius » 17 Dec 2017, 11:38

Keep on going! Eventually you'll find one not in use.

A lot of people, myself included, parked multiple names for use with future characters and as such many are taken. I had to go through a rather large number of tries in order to find a proper viking character name, and that was on the first day of LiF:YO owner access. After that bit of fun, I immediately reserved a few names for future use (I don't need someone else creating a character named Velius and making me look like some kind of idiot. I can do that just fine on my own :D )

NOTE: As an acid test, try a keyboard-mash name. If two or three of those are taken, then I would file a support ticket and also ask for help in the discord. Be sure to take screenshots.

Don't worry, so long as you don't actually port to Abella you will not lose your ticket by making a keyboard-mash character and will not be charged any sort of money.

Return to Newcomer Section