[MMO] Horses, Wolves and No More Human Siege-Ladders (0.10.19.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Horses, Wolves and No More Human Siege-Ladders (0.10.19.0)

Post by Arrakis » 27 Dec 2017, 12:53

Life is Feudal: MMO

This patch contains a good chunk of fixes, along with an important feature, which should make players slip and fall if they step on top of other players or horses. This should prevent the abuse of the mechanics that allowed some players to climb over perimeter walls outside of JH periods by making a human centipede siege ladder.

Patch notes (ver. 0.10.19.0):

New features and tweaks:
  • Players should slip and fall down when they step on top of other players or horses
  • Player owned horses that are left unattended in the world now take longer to decay (2 hours)
  • Minimum criminal status duration is now 10 seconds, giving you some time to hit the offender once or twice now - make sure not to overdo it!
  • Food limit of barns increased from 20 to 40. Along with tweaks to food consumption ratios, you can expect that a full barn will keep your animals fed for 24 real life hours
  • Removed blocking cells on the other side of the drawbridge in a Castle Gatehouse with a drawbridge model. It will take less space on your Town Claim now
  • Instanced battles can be cast only from Tier 2 monuments and higher (as it was intended originally, but was not so due to a bug)
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Significant FPS degradation due to the massive message spam has been fixed
  • Fixed an issue that caused problems with a client's UI not showing battle data in the Instanced Battle totem interface
  • Fixed an Instanced Battle Totem inaccessibility issue when a totem was placed near the border line of server nodes
  • Fixed a bug with battle meta data being cleared when there are multiple connections to game servers
  • Fixed a horse and wolf collision capsule interaction, which made wolves chase and improperly stuck/lock horses while chasing
  • Client side chat related crash is fixed
  • Optimized the size of many textures (mostly specular), which should significantly increase both the FPS performance and loading times
  • Fixed an exploit while selling items to the crown, which would give the ability to alter the amount of items in the stack once an offer has been made by the Crown
  • Fixed auto skipping of the world rules while transferring your character to Abella. You should now see a window with the game world rules
  • Fixed multiple premium subscription and premium items (especially insurance) related bugs
  • Fixed Trade Posts related bugs that, in rare cases, may have caused loss of some items inside these Trade Posts
— The team

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: [MMO] Horses, Wolves and No More Human Siege-Ladders (0.10.19.0)

Post by Khan- » 27 Dec 2017, 13:00

thanks
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 27 Dec 2017, 13:03

Traduction disponible sur LifeIsFeudal.fr
Last edited by Saar on 27 Dec 2017, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

Popers
Beta Tester

Post by Popers » 27 Dec 2017, 13:21

Players should slip and fall down when they step on top of other players or horses

well, that sucks...

Instanced battles can be cast only from Tier 2 monuments and only on Tier 2 monuments (as it was intended originally, but was not so due to a bug)

oh, boy...

So... I guess life is farmville after all

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 27 Dec 2017, 13:41

Popers wrote:
Players should slip and fall down when they step on top of other players or horses

well, that sucks...

Instanced battles can be cast only from Tier 2 monuments and only on Tier 2 monuments (as it was intended originally, but was not so due to a bug)

oh, boy...

So... I guess life is farmville after all

I believe they mean 2+, as the siege mechanic for Tier 1 claims is still forthcoming.

Dziqn
True Believer

Post by Dziqn » 27 Dec 2017, 14:33

Arrakis wrote:This patch contains a good chunk of fixes, along with an important feature, which should make players slip and fall if they step on top of other players or horses. This should prevent the abuse of the mechanics that allowed some players to climb over perimeter walls outside of JH periods by making a human centipede siege ladder.

For me it was last method to make ppl fight in small scale pvp.

How you will make ppl leave castles for pvp now ? I and my friends like to go to do pvp every evening for 2-3h. And most of the time we only see people on walls ...

Can u pls make some kind of small battle totems (10vs10) for "fun purpose" and small wagers ?? So ppl who like to do pvp have daily access for it.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 27 Dec 2017, 14:41

Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

[*] Players should slip and fall down when they step on top of other players or horses

— The team

All of the patch notes look good except this one.

Come on really? You are telling me that someone can not lift someone else up to get over a wall in real life?
Yep not possible.

Totally impossible.

Still not seeing it....

Yep no one ever in history ever stood on someone else to get over a wall or stood on a horse to get over a wall.

I dont even PVP that much now thanks to the constant carebear patches, stop making it even more carebear. You are starting to become like Star Vault and Mortal Online.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 27 Dec 2017, 15:05

Dziqn wrote:
Arrakis wrote:This patch contains a good chunk of fixes, along with an important feature, which should make players slip and fall if they step on top of other players or horses. This should prevent the abuse of the mechanics that allowed some players to climb over perimeter walls outside of JH periods by making a human centipede siege ladder.

For me it was last method to make ppl fight in small scale pvp.

How you will make ppl leave castles for pvp now ? I and my friends like to go to do pvp every evening for 2-3h. And most of the time we only see people on walls ...

Can u pls make some kind of small battle totems (10vs10) for "fun purpose" and small wagers ?? So ppl who like to do pvp have daily access for it.

Maybe try arranging such things with a group, and a mediator that is relatively trustworthy? Likely people hide behind walls because it has an advantage, and you are out looking like random worker gankers to those groups. Maybe they only have a handful on, and the leaving the walls would be really stupid to them.

It shouldn't be too hard to work with other groups to arrange something like that, especially if the terms are fairly friendly with just a wager for the losing team to pay. Running around randomly, though... doesn't promote that response. It promotes either fight or flight responses, which means either a zerg on you, or people on walls.

Agathon

Post by Agathon » 27 Dec 2017, 15:07

Hodo wrote:

[*] Players should slip and fall down when they step on top of other players or horses

— The team

Come on really? You are telling me that someone can not lift someone else up to get over a wall in real life?
Yep not possible.

Totally impossible.

Still not seeing it....

Yep no one ever in history ever stood on someone else to get over a wall or stood on a horse to get over a wall.

I dont even PVP that much now thanks to the constant carebear patches, stop making it even more carebear. You are starting to become like Star Vault and Mortal Online.

So uh, people stacked to get over 20+ 30+ ft stone / castle walls in the old days ya? Pallisades definitely, stone / castle walls... definitely not.

Lets let the 200+ man PvP groups go and harrass all the smaller groups who have worked their ass off to get their walls up to be relatively safe.
Forsaken Blood - Godleland - Hardcore PvP - Interested in joining? https://discord.gg/BRKhBpZ

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 27 Dec 2017, 15:12

Hodo wrote:

— The team

Yep not possible.

Totally impossible.

Still not seeing it....

It is a little different when people are wearing an extra 50-100 lbs. of gear though too. Also, the bigger walls that they do that with are slanted, it's rare to see them hit a straight vertical ladder on anything higher than a palisade in game.

Bigger thing though is just simple game mechanics. They want there to be specific times and methods used for this stuff. If people do other things, they will patch it. It's pretty logical in that regard. Likely if you needed half a PvP guild to farm constantly for 9 months in game, and not do anything else at all, you'd complain about that and request a nerf (and some non-PvP players would mock it.)

There's room for fun for everyone, but that does require that they reinforce mechanics meant to keep the game from being another nomadic tribes of nakeds gankbox that drives everyone with any other interests away... and if the locusts don't like it I doubt they care too much (since the goal of pure gankbox locusts is to destroy one game and move on to the next, effectively.)

There's plenty of methods to get some decent PvP going, if you are willing to actually TALK to people and arrange fights.

Bodil
Devoted Believer

Post by Bodil » 27 Dec 2017, 15:21

Jairone wrote:
There's plenty of methods to get some decent PvP going, if you are willing to actually TALK to people and arrange fights.

OH WE JUST NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND ARRANGE THE FIGHTS GUYS

How about add some siege ladders to the game so we can actually attack people inside their claims or make a pure PVE server for all these crybabies to play on.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 27 Dec 2017, 15:33

Jairone wrote:
It is a little different when people are wearing an extra 50-100 lbs. of gear though too. Also, the bigger walls that they do that with are slanted, it's rare to see them hit a straight vertical ladder on anything higher than a palisade in game.

Bigger thing though is just simple game mechanics. They want there to be specific times and methods used for this stuff. If people do other things, they will patch it. It's pretty logical in that regard. Likely if you needed half a PvP guild to farm constantly for 9 months in game, and not do anything else at all, you'd complain about that and request a nerf (and some non-PvP players would mock it.)

There's room for fun for everyone, but that does require that they reinforce mechanics meant to keep the game from being another nomadic tribes of nakeds gankbox that drives everyone with any other interests away... and if the locusts don't like it I doubt they care too much (since the goal of pure gankbox locusts is to destroy one game and move on to the next, effectively.)

It is?
Those troops right there... I know what they are wearing and it is about 30-40lbs of gear. Or about what you are wearing in game in light scale or novice chain.

I also know about that because I have fought in BOTH sets of gear, US Army, AND medieval... my total chainmail hauburk, akiton, and vanbraces weigh in at 40lbs, my helm is another 12lbs.

So 52-60lbs of gear.

When I deployed to Afghanistan over a decade ago, I walked around with my vest, kevlar helmet, LCE, M249SAW, 2 spare 200round drums (porkchops), 1 bayonet, and a M9 with 2 spare mags, 4 fragmentation grenades and 2 smoke, 2 canteens, 1 compass, 1 first aide pouch, NVGs, and my E-tool. Total weight about 40-50lbs.

Funny almost the same as my medieval kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzI1UvlQqw

You may find the results interesting.

It isnt about ganking or anything like that... it is about actually being able to hit your enemy instead of having every 5 man guild putting up palisade walls and shitting on the territory. Right now you CANT remove them. When historically they would have just been burned down in a few hours and the owners drawn and quartered.

Popers
Beta Tester

Post by Popers » 27 Dec 2017, 15:44

Agathon wrote:
So uh, people stacked to get over 20+ 30+ ft stone / castle walls in the old days ya? Pallisades definitely, stone / castle walls... definitely not.

So uh, maybe try it at game first and see how hard it is to jump over simple stone wall, and menage to kill someone inside when often your friend's can't help you from outside the wall and there are people shooting at you from the walls. Often during such rides you lose more than you gain.

And I'm not even talking about castle walls becouse it's fkin impossible to jump over it with human ladder especially when you properly prepare the ground under your castle

You guys got your RP server so fkin go there and stop screwing gameplay for everyone. Or if you want to play with the tough ones than make republic with some others guild or find some bigger one which will protect you. This game is supposed to be all about politics, not creating couple TIER1 claims, which can't be possibly removed in different parts of map and farm alone...

it's going to be so much fun...

Ombror

Post by Ombror » 27 Dec 2017, 16:32

Arrakis wrote:Fixed a horse and wolf collision capsule interaction, which made wolves chase and improperly stuck/lock horses while chasing

you also have this "horse stuck by animal while chasing" with cow, deer, bear and moose !

Please do something, i'm bored to have a rollback, get my horse stuck and myself stun because of such collision bugs.

Aguycalledhaney

Post by Aguycalledhaney » 27 Dec 2017, 16:43

Hodo wrote:I WAS A MILITARY MAN SO MY OPINION IS WORTH MORE

Nobody cares about the weight, nobody cares about your experience, and nobody cares about those pictures.

This is a game. A mechanic doesn't have to be realistic to be necessary.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 27 Dec 2017, 16:52

Aguycalledhaney wrote:

Nobody cares about the weight, nobody cares about your experience, and nobody cares about those pictures.

You are a millennial hipster who cant change a tire and your opinion isnt worth the pixels it was digitized with.

Now that we have got the insults out of the way. The person I responded to was commenting on the weight of the equipment, seeing as I have done both, FOUGHT in medieval armor, which I own, AND fought in modern equipment yeah army. I made a comment proving him wrong.

So if you wouldnt mind go back to your double frappe whipped cream "Coffee" and think that somebody thinks you matter.

Eogar
True Believer

Post by Eogar » 27 Dec 2017, 17:47

But jumping on top of guildies while they are afk is my thing... i might just quit the game now that it is unplayable for me. :shock:

Popers
Beta Tester

Post by Popers » 27 Dec 2017, 18:01

Aguycalledhaney wrote:This is a game. A mechanic doesn't have to be realistic to be necessary.

They don't have to be lame either... You can teraform all you want on YO, but you can't have nice medieval politics symulator without riding. Half of medieval life was fkin surprise riding. From beginning this game was being advertised as "hardcore and realistic medieval simulator" so it does have to be necessary or we have been cheated. It's reasonable you have claims so you can't steal/destroy things who's owners focus on different reality atm.. but if you are in a game why should you be protected? You want safezones? You want to live in your bubble where ugly outside world won't be able to get you?

Well that's pathetic. Get your shit together

Sleep

Post by Sleep » 27 Dec 2017, 19:30

Do they really think that killing an overburdened farmer is pvp? Do they think killing someone who can't fight back or run away is fun? If so, they can build a training dummy and do their "pvp" vs it. :D

Byronfickett

Post by Byronfickett » 27 Dec 2017, 19:40

Aguycalledhaney wrote:

"Life is Feudal, a hardcore Sandbox RPG and MMORPG, is set in a realistic Medieval world. So, what exactly does this mean?"

This quote is taken directly from http://lifeisfeudal.com/game-info.

It is literally THE FIRST SENTENCE of the page.

Every justification that I see in these posts completely ignores the stated intention of the game developers. How hardcore is it to hide behind indestructible wooden walls? How realistic is it that killing someone in the absence of any witness flags you as a criminal to the entire world and causes God to make you "forget" how to do things (increased skill loss due to alignment)?

Don't play a hardcore game set in a realistic medieval world unless you want to experience the painful and grueling existence of that world.

And to the developers: I feel that you are ruining the massive potential of this game and making a grave error in judgement to implement such "fixes" like this when everyone knows that the fix is as simple as a siege ladder (one that doesn't cost diamonds and gold bars and your firstborn's soul, but instead costs WOOD AND ROPE).

How's that for hardcore and realistic?

Popers
Beta Tester

Post by Popers » 27 Dec 2017, 19:52

Sleep wrote:Do they really think that killing an overburdened farmer is pvp? Do they think killing someone who can't fight back or run away is fun? If so, they can build a training dummy and do their "pvp" vs it. :D

It's your problem you are a zombie

IF you are in a guild with many wars, you can always put someone on guard when you play, or have someone you can call to help you fight the agresor when they come. And if you just want to farm and don't pay attention to other players than go to YO and have fun, but don't destroy the fun for other players. This game was meant to be special, and now it's getting all carebear fair like the others.

Losing is part of the game, and you don't lose much when you are raided anyway. It's very possible invaders will lose way more than they could earn when they start climbing horses next to enemy walls...

+ it screws the whole game mechanics, becouse no one have to live in hard climate now, as everyone can have their own safezone anywhere on the map, even just next to some huge clan with war standings. So the only inhabitants of harsh climate places will be regional resources bot farms.

it's fcked up
Last edited by Popers on 27 Dec 2017, 20:06, edited 2 times in total.

Sleep

Post by Sleep » 27 Dec 2017, 19:59

Byronfickett wrote:How realistic is...

Gameplay > realism.
Btw, reviving is not realistic in the first place, so don't complain about skill loss and alignment.

Killa162

Post by Killa162 » 27 Dec 2017, 20:08

Arrakis wrote:Patch notes (ver. 0.10.19.0):

New features and tweaks:

Welp say goodbye to the player base. Since siege mechanics aren't in yet, IB's ha! what are those? And lastly JH's are a laggy mess that only last for 1 hour. Which if bases have good defenses (not saying the bodies of these claims are defenses, but the terraforming or walls to treb are) you're pretty much screwed spending over half the JH time breaking down walls. Then the other 30 mins or so is try to destroy whatever you can because you only have 30 mins left. No ladders... no siege towers... no battering rams.... literally nothing but a treb and some siege torches are what's at your disposal. Since using horses and players to get over a poorly terraformed area is no longer possible. You already removed improvised ladders that actually existed in feudal times. But now you have removed the only and LAST option to have fun in PvP. People run back to their walls and just pelt arrows in your direction and your only option is to run away because there's nothing to do. Bases are pretty much like the newbie city now and are like a pseudo safe base as is the city in server 25.

These changes hurt the wolves and help the sheep. Where's the wolf patch? Where's news that siege items are added into the game? Where's a patch that JH is extended to 2-3 hrs instead of 1? Where's the patch where JH, the servers won't take a shit fit with how many players are inside one server moving around. "Massive epic battles". IB's are supposed to be capped at 200, JH can't even handle half of that in one server node.

Something needs to be very soon now since there's literally nothing to do outside of roam around and hope to god people are outside their walls and kill them before they get inside. Otherwise there's nothing to do for PvP, period.

Helleri

Post by Helleri » 27 Dec 2017, 21:08

Devs should probably stop trying to appease a player base they'll never have (the people they're trying to attract are already all playing minecraft). As well as stop alienating the player base they do have. Who the hell are they even talking to that they think any of the recent PvP changes are actually good ideas?

I can say this much confidently. It's not any one who has actually taken the time to learn the game before complaining about it. Because out of JH raiding is not an issue once you actually know what you are doing base design wise. The only people I could imagine are complaining (and I'd hope that this is at least prompted by complaints and is not just the result internal discussions) are those who don't know enough yet to defend themselves properly and are not willing to learn.

Are they even talking to anyone externally? Because they are obviously not interested in taking into consideration all of the valid criticisms and well made cases against these recent calls (if they were being at all reasonable they would have at least reverted the changes until they found a more universally acceptable solution).

I'm really starting to think (despite trying my best to remain optimistic) that this isn't a game that deserves to see another dime out of me or any further recommendations. And that maybe it didn't deserve that money to begin with.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford.

JackStark
Zealous Believer

Post by JackStark » 27 Dec 2017, 21:32

Really sad to see the dev's going back on the vision of the game they promised.

big error in judgement. Short term over long term profit thinking guys. Chasing today's dollar is going to cost you the playerbase that's been here for 4 years.

Helleri

Post by Helleri » 27 Dec 2017, 21:46

The thing is they really were not using an extra 50-100 lbs. of gear. Medieval combat gear weighed about the same as modern load outs for most specialized or highly skilled jobs. Mobility in it was about the same as well. Here's a mobility comparison between an accurately geared knight, a firefighter, and a soldier.

And where it regards walls. Pretty much none of what we see in game is anywhere near historically accurate. So it's really hard to say that we should or shouldn't be able to based on how walls would have been when the walls representing those walls aren't even close to right for the time period (there is some things that are right but they're also anachronistic).

And it's not like they are taking out emergent features as they replace it with purposeful content. We are not getting grapples at the same time they take horse jumping. We didn't get siege ladders when they took away normalized tabling. All they are doing is stripping the game of elements so that the uniformed will have things line up with their expectations instead of actually learning the game and how not to build like a donkey.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 27 Dec 2017, 22:05

Helleri wrote:
The thing is they really were not using an extra 50-100 lbs. of gear. Medieval combat gear weighed about the same as modern load outs for most specialized or highly skilled jobs. Mobility in it was about the same as well. Here's a mobility comparison between an accurately geared knight, a firefighter, and a soldier.

And where it regards walls. Pretty much none of what we see in game is anywhere near historically accurate. So it's really hard to say that we should or shouldn't be able to based on how walls would have been when the walls representing those walls aren't even close to right for the time period (there is some things that are right but they're also anachronistic).

And it's not like they are taking out emergent features as they replace it with purposeful content. We are not getting grapples at the same time they take horse jumping. We didn't get siege ladders when they took away normalized tabling. All they are doing is stripping the game of elements so that the uniformed will have things line up with their expectations instead of actually learning the game and how not to build like a donkey.

Preach on!!!

I am quickly getting tired of the constant removal of stuff without the addition of stuff to replace it.

Helleri

Post by Helleri » 27 Dec 2017, 22:22

Sleep wrote:Do they really think that killing an overburdened farmer is pvp? Do they think killing someone who can't fight back or run away is fun? If so, they can build a training dummy and do their "pvp" vs it. :D

While the random overburdened farmer dying is a little unfortunate. It's also often entirely necessary. Farmers feed the fighters who hide behind their walls after starting trouble in someone else's territory (and not telling the farmers about it or that trouble is likely coming).

When one can't get to the enemy, the only reasonable recourse is to mitigate their ability to make war (didn't come all that way to get no results after all). That includes killing overburdened farmers. As well as harvesting or turning over any crops they have outside of claim. And burning down their shacks if possible. Heck even making off with their quern and plow.

Anything that puts loot in the pockets for the trouble of having to give answer to something that shouldn't have been a problem in the first place (and something they likely didn't start). And that slows the enemies ability to attack again any time soon is worth doing.

Hey but maybe the guys who kill these overburdened farmers are the ones starting the trouble to begin with. Okay... So where were the patrols? Why was that farmer overburdened in the open (when they should know better and do the task not over burdened even if it takes longer) without guard or escort?

Either way it comes down to a mixture of personal responsibility and the failure of the powers that be in that region. The onus is not on the ones who kill that farmer. But on the farmer for being dumb about how they did their job and who they associate (or don't associate with). And on the regional power for not protecting their interests.

Every death and every loss should be a lesson. Sometimes people have to receive the same lesson over and over again before they actually learn anything from it. But when you change your behavior to make up for what you know is a problem or possibility. That's when you actually get a little better. You do that enough times and that constitutes getting good.

Masterofpwnage

Post by Masterofpwnage » 28 Dec 2017, 02:29

Byronfickett wrote:
Aguycalledhaney wrote:

"Life is Feudal, a hardcore Sandbox RPG and MMORPG, is set in a realistic Medieval world. So, what exactly does this mean?"

This quote is taken directly from http://lifeisfeudal.com/game-info.

It is literally THE FIRST SENTENCE of the page.

Every justification that I see in these posts completely ignores the stated intention of the game developers. How hardcore is it to hide behind indestructible wooden walls? How realistic is it that killing someone in the absence of any witness flags you as a criminal to the entire world and causes God to make you "forget" how to do things (increased skill loss due to alignment)?

Don't play a hardcore game set in a realistic medieval world unless you want to experience the painful and grueling existence of that world.

And to the developers: I feel that you are ruining the massive potential of this game and making a grave error in judgement to implement such "fixes" like this when everyone knows that the fix is as simple as a siege ladder (one that doesn't cost diamonds and gold bars and your firstborn's soul, but instead costs WOOD AND ROPE).

How's that for hardcore and realistic?

I think the intention is to create a hardcore and realistic game, however they still need to increase the player base to make the game a viable business venture for the future. IMO they are simply trying to balance the gameplay for new comers. I think the oversimplification of "carebears" and PVPers is getting old.

I am all for them balancing the mechanics out so that new players and new communities are able to grow to the point where they are able to actually fight back. As a PVP player myself, there is little fun in getting constantly stomped because you have not yet finished leveling or because your community is new to a server.

With the impending steam launch we as seasoned players need to realize that they need to make the game approachable from a new player standpoint in a world where people have already leveled up. I don't understand why there is so much hate for protecting new players? I say let them level up in safety, let them gear up...that way when we as seasoned players destroy them on the field of battle...we have actually achieved something. There is no glory in killing a farmer who is AFK gathering plant fiber on day one.

DEUS VULT!

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 28 Dec 2017, 04:06

Hodo wrote:
Jairone wrote:

It is?
Those troops right there... I know what they are wearing and it is about 30-40lbs of gear. Or about what you are wearing in game in light scale or novice chain.

I also know about that because I have fought in BOTH sets of gear, US Army, AND medieval... my total chainmail hauburk, akiton, and vanbraces weigh in at 40lbs, my helm is another 12lbs.

So 52-60lbs of gear.

When I deployed to Afghanistan over a decade ago, I walked around with my vest, kevlar helmet, LCE, M249SAW, 2 spare 200round drums (porkchops), 1 bayonet, and a M9 with 2 spare mags, 4 fragmentation grenades and 2 smoke, 2 canteens, 1 compass, 1 first aide pouch, NVGs, and my E-tool. Total weight about 40-50lbs.

Funny almost the same as my medieval kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzI1UvlQqw

You may find the results interesting.

It isnt about ganking or anything like that... it is about actually being able to hit your enemy instead of having every 5 man guild putting up palisade walls and shitting on the territory. Right now you CANT remove them. When historically they would have just been burned down in a few hours and the owners drawn and quartered.

And... so stacks of people 8+ tall for this, please? I want a reference that matches stone wall people ladders, not something that we already noted was possible... :P

P.S. You didn't prove me wrong you arrogant piece of crud. The earlier pictures were in light gear, you didn't address high walls, you didn't address slope, and you didn't even start to comment on the game mechanics section. Maybe instead of just insulting people, you should try for a complete response?

P.P.S. I have done those exercises, and when you have gear on and stack a few people high in a vertical things become extremely difficult. Without a leaning wall like the ramp in your first picture, it is practically impossible. Even for people in great shape. Stop crying, and trying so hard, you are giving the actual toxic people a bad name...

Return to News and Information