Flashgames are Difficult to Find

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Flashgames are Difficult to Find

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 26 Mar 2014, 01:31

Hello everyone, I've been active over the past few days with LiF, and I was relatively disappointed when I went to my Account page and realized I couldn't play the flash games until I created a new character.

But tonight, I realized that the website DID allow you to practice the minigames, as long as you knew how to find the link!

The link to the Minigame Practice:
http://lifeisfeudal.com/flashgame/index.php

These games need to be placed in a location that they can be more easily accessible, such as on the front page, linked from the Account page, etc.

These minigames will be LiF's most effective way to advertise, because we can send the link to other people for them to enjoy.

But right now, nobody knows this page exists!

Protunia
Alpha Tester

Re: Flashgames are Difficult to Find

Post by Protunia » 26 Mar 2014, 01:43

I agree it needs to be somewhere obvious if its not.

Maybe under guides or somewhere in the newcomer section??

Haladmer
Alpha Tester

Post by Haladmer » 27 Mar 2014, 02:09

Maybe under the Game Info or Account tabs? Or just add another tab to the list specifically for them?
“There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.”
- Henry Kissinger

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 27 Mar 2014, 09:55

Done.

Protunia
Alpha Tester

Post by Protunia » 28 Mar 2014, 00:37

Good Job thx!! :D

They are fun to play with and once you get a character you can play them through your account on the forums and use the results in game which I think is awesome.

Beeskee
Alpha Tester

Post by Beeskee » 29 Mar 2014, 09:49

Please also feel free to use this handy link: :D

https://lifeisfeudal.com/billing/guest.php?code=92825d660b9f542624bb1a2101730e46fedd32a3

I love the new minigames feature. One cool feature would be for the new one to also use user logins or guest logins, if it doesn't already do that.

Zathurus
Alpha Tester

Post by Zathurus » 15 Apr 2014, 04:56

Terminus_Zaire wrote:...

But tonight, I realized that the website DID allow you to practice the minigames, as long as you knew how to find the link!

These minigames will be LiF's most effective way to advertise, because we can send the link to other people for them to enjoy.

But right now, nobody knows this page exists!

On the topic of ideas unseen.

It would be a terrible crime if instead of quality of an item, and integrity of development and systems used, the only qualification for success would be if some other third party decided it should be hidden, or seen by people. (Evony paid Ads, versus quality products)

The potential for administrative abuse is enormous for those tasked in a librarian information role, by simply moving bad products to the front, or good products to the back (for there own purposes, including profit motive) A librarian function could be distorted beyond any acceptable actions of there actual role as a steward of knowledge.

All because some want to control information for profit, farming people, censorship, or blacklisting.

Wars have been fought for much less, and hiding information, or claiming to determine what people should see, is no different then burning books.

Anyways, Information control, has always been what some want to use to control others, and is a war against libraries and librarians.

As far as seeing, and sharing ideas about ideas, or things on the web, that should be the decision of the searcher, not someone administering some technical service.

Zathurus

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 Apr 2014, 00:02

This topic has been resolved.
Also Zathurus I have no idea how is this related to the topic, but this is not suggestion forum, present your ideas there.

Return to Feedback Section