We were deceived. I want all my money back.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Do you want your money back?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 2

DramaQueen
Alpha Tester

We were deceived. I want all my money back.

Post by DramaQueen » 02 Jan 2018, 09:50

It is sad. I watched and supported this game since beginning of development.
Long ago, we had closed alpha. We killed the miners, we needed this mine. We were asked not to do that anymore, as we interfere with the test, we believed.
The launch of full-scale testing failed (open world). Developers had server problems. So was born LIF: YO.

Currently we have LIF:MMO (OBT).
We have the same problems, lags, high ping, we cant play - the solution is the instanced battles. Coincidence? I dont think...It seems like a birth LIF: YO.

Now Open world PvP is pretty much dead, they protect carebears. Coincidence? I dont think...(Long ago, we had closed alpha. We killed the miners, we needed this mine. We were asked not to do that anymore, as we interfere with the test).

So:

Open World - lie, we cant get inside the fortress.
Open PVP - lie, roam is deadh. We have instanced battles. Really? Like sessional game.
The economy is dead. We have tons of resources, we dont have a reason for war.
I see other players have the same opinion about game:
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/current-state-of-the-game-t31197/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPH370Abb8&list=LLbkvqCtn52n-FMyTtGvw0_A

Recently I saw a sad event, the player was banned! He did various harmful things against another player (plowed roads and so on). The victim ':' was streamer he advertised the game. He have familiarity with Bobbik (advertised the game etc). He asked to make a ban.
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/for-some-reason-i-was-banned-t31477/

So,carebear can decides who can play and who does not :lol: ? Seriously?

I'm deceived, I want all my money back.
Last edited by DramaQueen on 02 Jan 2018, 10:36, edited 2 times in total.
When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

Roast

Re: We were deceived. I want all my money back.

Post by Roast » 02 Jan 2018, 10:13

whoever is willing to pay long term wins.

the pew pew crowd is here one day, gone tomorrow. off to CS:GO you go ;)

DramaQueen
Alpha Tester

Post by DramaQueen » 02 Jan 2018, 10:15

Roast wrote:whoever is willing to pay long term wins.

the pew pew crowd is here one day, gone tomorrow. off to CS:GO you go ;)

opinion from the mine is very important for us, thank you
When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

Dziqn
True Believer

Post by Dziqn » 02 Jan 2018, 14:37

I will give lif a chance up to 26.01 If its still 400ping in prime time I will try new dfo https://darkfallnewdawn.com/.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 02 Jan 2018, 14:40

From what I see, this topic serves only a purpose of raising an unnecessary drama.

We have blocked the ability to get through walls with bark boxes, horses and stacking players because those were exploits. Those exploits pretty much rendered built walls useless. All hard work done by players to protect their settlements was completely nullified and it needed to be fixed.

You still can use bark boxes and similar means to get through walls during Judgment Hour, but you can no longer harass people 24/7 with said exploits. So you still have Open World PvP, but minus exploits that made any kind of defenseless utterly useless. If you want to get through walls and kill people, either wait for Judgment Hour or wait for some poor soul to open the gate for you.

As for Instanced Battles, I think we already explained that this couldn't have been done other way due to technical limitations that we have not foreseen when we made plans all those years ago.

Now, I will repeat myself again, player punishment will not be discussed in public, and we will not discuss it with third parties at all.

And finally, DramaQueen, you have willingly donated a certain amount of money to get access to early alpha, when the base of the game was still being shaped. Things change during game development. Certain technical limitations force developers to take another route in case of certain game mechanic aspects. You can't just waltz in after about 5 years after you donated and demand refund.

In case of players that have joined recently by actually purchasing our game may appeal to Xsolla for a refund by following these instructions or by going directly here if they have a valid reason for it.

Topic closed.

Return to General Discussion