446. You said earlier that there would be no poison for arrows and bolts. Will there be no poisons at all in the game?Poisons are planned for some later stages of development.
447. Will there be a system in place to allow people to gather resources if I want them to for a short period of time. I.E. I have captured someone in a fight and have offered to spare their life if they agree to conduct manual labor for me for a set period of time. I understand I will be able to put them to work in the mines since claims don't work underground but will there be a system where I could put them to work gathering wood or harvesting crops?No.
448. I understand that customization of armor as far as changing the design will not be available. I was wondering if we would be able to change the color. I.E. if I wanted to be known as the green Knight would I be able to paint my armor green on top of having a heraldry? (which you have stated will probably be added at a later date.)You will not be able to repaint armor. But at least you will be able to design your herladry and we plan to have tabards, so you can be pretty green if you want to
449. You mentioned there will likely be a automated tax system for people settle on claimed land of a guild. Will you also be able to tax resources instead of money? I.E. I need wood to build myself a glorious palace so instead of taxing them 100 silver coins for x period of time I could instead charge them 3 logs.Most probably there will be both types of taxing, both resources and money.
450. Siege weapons have been indicated for sieges, will smaller siege weapons also be in the territorial battles, such as a Mangonel or a bolt thrower?Not planned ATM.
451. I believe I read somewhere that there will be no directional parry system like there is in M&B, I might have somehow missed this somewhere else but could you go more in depth with how the player will defend themselves from attacks if they are not carrying a shield and there is no directional parry system?There is a directional parry system. Only difference that you must face a weapon, when it is hitting you. For instance if someone is making a horisontal slash, you will have to turn toward the sword while parrying. That system is already working.
I just want to say I have only learned about this game a few days ago and I have read this full FAQ thread and watched every video I can find and dug through the wiki, my only complaint so far is I want MORE!!!
Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing with this game.
And thanks for answering my questions in advance.