Subscription, game access and more

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Lollyrury

Subscription, game access and more

Post by Lollyrury » 03 Jan 2018, 19:19

Greetings ,

I have received a surprise gift from my friend: a licence key for LiF:MMO.

I was a bit shocked so I assume I made a mistake by activating the key already before checking system requirements. Apparently I cannot play LiF since my old videocard lack DirectX 11 :(

I have some questions:

1) I wonder what about subscription life time? Is it already started to count 30 days (I can see status "Pagan" in my account) of my subscription even I havent download/entered the game itself? Please advise where I can track the remaining time of my subscription.

2) Is there any workarounds regarding Dx11? Does anyone play on Dx9 somehow in MMO?

3) Actually I still have a LiF:YO from a pretty long time ago on my Steam account (bought 26-12-2014). How does it work if I have already purchased Pagan subscription? Will that be possible to prolong the subscription later by connecting my profile to my Steam account? Do you actually get any kind of subscription as a former Lif:YO player or is it just a ticket given to enter the game?

I will be very thankful for information and advises regarding my topic.

Thank you everyone in advance!

Cheers

Arrakis

Re: Subscription, game access and more

Post by Arrakis » 04 Jan 2018, 00:19

1. Subscription should be activated via email from Xsolla, if you didn't activate it, you should be ok.
2. No workaround there. You need a card that supports DX11.
3. As LiF:YO owner you only get 1x Ticket to Abella.

Remember that subscription is optional. You don't need it to have full access to the game and enjoy it, so you shouldn't really worry about it unless you wanna few extra perks.

Lollyrury

Post by Lollyrury » 04 Jan 2018, 05:28

Dear @Arrakis,

Thank you for your reply.

I attached a screenshot - does it mean I have already activated subscription? I have enetered key on the website here: https://play.lifeisfeudal.com/redeem

Can you please also advise how can I track the remaining amount of days for my subscription?

Thank you in advance,

Cheers.
Attachments
xsolla.jpg
xsolla.jpg (46.18 KiB) Viewed 3865 times

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Jan 2018, 16:23

At the moment you can only do this in-game.

But if you are unable to launch the game at all, you should contact Xsolla support immediately via live chat, maybe they will be able to assist you and 'freeze' your subscription of something. Follow instructions here - topic24903/ or go directly here - http://help.xsolla.com

Lollyrury

Post by Lollyrury » 04 Jan 2018, 17:04

Dear @Arrakis,

Thank you for your reply.

So be it, I am contacting Xsolla right now, we give it a shot :)

Have a good day!

Cheers

Pepaio
Zealous Believer

Post by Pepaio » 04 Jan 2018, 17:07

ok

Legofun777

Post by Legofun777 » 13 Jan 2018, 11:27

Hello all.

I just got the game on steam today and was wondering if the subscription was set to Auto pay each month or if I had to do it manually. I would like to know how to stop auto pay if there is such a feature too. Thanks!
Yeet club boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to Newcomer Section