Questions re: House Security

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Celthon

Questions re: House Security

Post by Celthon » 11 Jan 2018, 10:21

I'm still on Newbie Island, so perhaps the answers to these will become more apparent when I move to the Mainland, but for now I'll ask...as others may seek same information:

After building the sm. house for the 'Save The Children' quest I realize it does not have a proper door -- there are two similar: the 'Tiny Shack' and 'Plaster Tiny Shack'.

>On the Mainland, once I establish a 'Claim' if I were to build one of those two shacks would other players not associated with my claim still be able to enter the building?

>If other players not associated with my 'Claim' can enter the shack since it has no door, would they be able to open containers inside the building, and take items...or do the 'Claim' permissions settings take care of this sort of thing?

>When I build a structure that uses a 'Door Module' (which needs a 'Lock' as one of it's materials), would I then have a key in my inventory...and if so would those keys drop to my 'Tombstone' when I am killed and need to be retrieved before I could access the buildings again?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Whitebeardeso

Re: Questions re: House Security

Post by Whitebeardeso » 11 Jan 2018, 11:51

Yes

No. Then you get "inspect" nothing more. If its in a box.

No key. Just the ppl that you have choosen can enter.

And ofcourse someone can always destroy it all... hense walls.

If you need a guild that are friendly and helpfull dont hesitate to join server epleland and the guild "The Whitecloaks"

/Whitebeard

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 11 Jan 2018, 15:06

Thank you for the reply and information.

You mention:

Whitebeardeso wrote:And ofcourse someone can always destroy it all... hense walls.

Others can attack my buildings and structures, etc. only during the 'Judgement Hour', correct?

When I build something, such as walls for protection, I assume the quality will not be good when my skills are low...as my skills get better can I go to a Wall or other Structure/Building I built previously and improve its quality/durability, or would I have to tear down/destroy the original and build anew with higher quality materials and skills to get better quality/durability?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Whitebeardeso

Post by Whitebeardeso » 11 Jan 2018, 17:57

You can destroy buildings from others .. but it take time..not Only during jh... The judgement hrs Doesnt exist in server epleland... IF you do it outside from jh you get aligment loss .

The thing during jh is that you dont loose aligment.. l

If you built the Walls you can choose "destroy".. Only takes a Couple of sec. And they are gone :D

/Whitebeard

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 11 Jan 2018, 19:31

Whitebeardeso wrote:You can destroy buildings from others .. but it take time..not Only during jh... The judgement hrs Doesnt exist in server epleland... IF you do it outside from jh you get aligment loss .

The thing during jh is that you dont loose aligment.. l

If you built the Walls you can choose "destroy".. Only takes a Couple of sec. And they are gone :D

/Whitebeard

You cant destroy anything on someone elses claim. It has to be off claim, or on a realm claim during JH to destroy it or even damage it.

So as long as your stuff is on your claim your stuff is safe. If your claim runs out of upkeep and vanishes, or if your claim is on a guilds realm claim and removed by the guild leader, then you will be also equally exposed.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

MrTopbanana

Post by MrTopbanana » 13 Jan 2018, 05:12

whitebeard spreaded alot of false information.

Once ur claim is up (u either need a guild claim or a personal claim), no one can hurt or access ur stuff. Inside the town claim (its a more deeper colour circle then the realm claim) everything is save, no matter what. Even in JH. In JH realm claim can be destroyed and accessed.

In personal claim, no one ever can destroy something. But iam only 80% sure on that. so ur stuff always will remain save. once u have walls up and ur walls ar einside ur claim, u cant be touched. Once u has a house with doors, its basically the same, u cant be touched in there during JH.
But building Pallisade walls is more easy then a stone house with modules.

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 13 Jan 2018, 11:37

Thank you all for replies and information.

Return to Newcomer Section