Hello errybody, Newbie here, with some quizzles.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

C.newhartlee

Hello errybody, Newbie here, with some quizzles.

Post by C.newhartlee » 16 Jan 2018, 03:52

First and foremost, I'd like to express the hype I have as I watch the bar close down when extracting those millions of files. I tend to get drawn into things quickly and burnt out by my own ludicrous expectations, but I'm feeling lucky this time.

To the devs, while I can't support the game more than buying it, if I had millions to spare I would; I hope the sentiment is almost enough. :D

Anyways, to get onto the important stuff;

I have a few questions, but before I get to that a little insight on my playstyle or what I intend to do; I want to be a sort of Militiaman, or a Man-At-Arms that hybrids as a farmer since I won't be skilled at the start with weapons, but the dream setting is finding that little hamlet/village in need of a warrior even if he's down on his luck! I am set on playing the game this way, but feedback, words of warning, links to guidelines, and especially stories of personal experiences would all be welcome.

Onto questions:

1. Let's say I have ample amount of time to set on this game and the workings of it, based on my intended playstyle above how should I spend it working on skills and such?

2. Naming schemes! I don't know if there was a place on the Lore page, but blast my brain if I couldn't see a place that had ideal names/naming generator presets to help find that awesome name.

3. Does having your character worship a seemingly 'Bad Deity' make your character a Pagan (RP-wise)? I noticed that the Sleeper is considered a bad deity, but I thought the aspect of him being an eternal blacksmith as being relate-able to a possible play style I might shift to.

4. RP Mentioned above, I'm keen on finding it in a US server; are there any with a good amount of the population that does so? Does it vary? If so, are relations between those that do vs don't good?

5. Last question, how is everyone's morning, day, or night going? :)

IamHe

Re: Hello errybody, Newbie here, with some quizzles.

Post by IamHe » 16 Jan 2018, 05:53

1- for farmer you will have to train Natures Lre to 60 then farming to 60 then advanced farming to 60 at which point you can specialize into cook or brewer - heres link to skilltree (scroll down for diagram https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Nature%27s_lore ) for combat choose whatever you think best (keep in mind you limited to 400 points + bonus to intellect, check descriptions in wiki)

2- no naming presets you get first name which must be unique (so may be hard to get right) last name doesnt matter for game mechanics

3- for now i dont think there is non-rp reason to worship particular deity

4- just go to recrutment forum and pick rp guild that fits you na-buyan-f95/

5- morning going well so far :ROFL:

Return to Newcomer Section