Are there still place for new players on the mainland/epleland?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Janh.wiegmann

Are there still place for new players on the mainland/epleland?

Post by Janh.wiegmann » 16 Jan 2018, 11:51

Hy there, i´m still on newbie island but near to finish here and thinking about where to go now.
First of all i still didn´t get it very clear if there are several different servers for the "mainland/epleland" to choose from, or just one for each?
And secondly i saw a lot of YT let´s plays where both, mainland and epleworld, looked allready stuffed full of castell, fortresses and guild claims, that i´m asking myself if there will still be a place for me, for me in the sense of making my own thing without joining any guild
(thing which i even don´t know how to do, if i had or would like to), and without interfering with anyone.
I would like to play role, having conntact in this sense with others to, but without being a vassal or slave for no king or guild.
The truth is that i don´t realy understand how this whole thing works, and i´ve watch allready a ton of guides, wikis and let´s plays.
Maybe i´m just too old and stupid fot this great game. :cry:

IamHe

Re: Are there still place for new players on the mainland/epleland?

Post by IamHe » 16 Jan 2018, 11:54

Janh.wiegmann wrote:Hy there, i´m still on newbie island but near to finish here and thinking about where to go now.
First of all i still didn´t get it very clear if there are several different servers for the "mainland/epleland" to choose from, or just one for each?
And secondly i saw a lot of YT let´s plays where both, mainland and epleworld, looked allready stuffed full of castell, fortresses and guild claims, that i´m asking myself if there will still be a place for me, for me in the sense of making my own thing without joining any guild
(thing which i even don´t know how to do, if i had or would like to), and without interfering with anyone.
I would like to play role, having conntact in this sense with others to, but without being a vassal or slave for no king or guild.
The truth is that i don´t realy understand how this whole thing works, and i´ve watch allready a ton of guides, wikis and let´s plays.

there are 5 servers - 3 for EU, 2 for NA

there is room on all servers but most "roomy" are the 3 day old servers that launched with steam launch

Janh.wiegmann

Re: Are there still place for new players on the mainland/epleland?

Post by Janh.wiegmann » 16 Jan 2018, 12:44

IamHe wrote:
Janh.wiegmann wrote:Hy there, i´m still on newbie island but near to finish here and thinking about where to go now.

there are 5 servers - 3 for EU, 2 for NA

there is room on all servers but most "roomy" are the 3 day old servers that launched with steam launch

Ok, thanks a lot for your answer and the info.

Return to Newcomer Section