Access restricted on characters?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Raiden.za

Access restricted on characters?

Post by Raiden.za » 17 Jan 2018, 19:43

Hi There

When I try to play it brings up the character screen but all the characters have red writing "Access Restricted"

In the workload column there is staus "Over"

What is this that is causing that I cannot play?

Arrakis

Re: Access restricted on characters?

Post by Arrakis » 17 Jan 2018, 23:50

That message indicates that the world reached its maximum capacity, i.e player limit has been reached, i.e the world is full. For the moment there is a soft cap that puts a limit to maximum players online per world. That's the maximum number of players that servers can currently hold and remain stable. We will gradually increase that limit with implemented server optimizations. It will take some time, but in due time we will reach the goal of 10k players online.

Raiden.za

Re: Access restricted on characters?

Post by Raiden.za » 18 Jan 2018, 05:58

Thank you so much for the reply and information.

Might it not be a good idea then to provide a limited time where people that are prepared to delete characters can have their tickets refunded to move to the new server in order to balance the load for now.

It is really very bad for me to come home from work and only have a very finity time to play and then not being able to do so, missing out on my power hours and therefore not getting the benefit of my subscription?

I do not suggest a blanket character transfer, only for people prepared to start from scratch again and with complete new character creation, just without having to spend all the money to move from newbie island to the main world of choice.

So only on character deletion, refund tickets until end January or something similar.

Return to General Discussion