Manage personal claim permissions not working

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Jhuseby

Manage personal claim permissions not working

Post by Jhuseby » 18 Jan 2018, 15:08

if I try to add permissions to a guild in game, or on the website it lets me put green check marks in, but when I hit "Apply" it doesn't apply the settings, and doesn't save them. I also can't remove a guild I've added to the claim by hitting the red x. Same issue in game and on the website.

I have a 9x9 personal claim and it showed it's good for like 40 IRL days...so not sure what the hell is going on. Anyone have any experience with this issue?

This is what it looks like before I hit apply (just put some random checks in for this picture) and when I hit apply, they all disappear:

Peegee77
True Believer

Re: Manage personal claim permissions not working

Post by Peegee77 » 18 Jan 2018, 15:48

Sometimes it will work if you put in the check marks, hit apply, then rinse and repeat several times. However, it has had issues, so you can also use text commands in game then simply use the website to check they have been applied.

This is what you need :

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/guild-management-commands-t24443/

Jhuseby

Post by Jhuseby » 18 Jan 2018, 17:58

I've tried over and over checking boxes and hitting apply, so I'll give these commands a try, thank you!

Jhuseby

Post by Jhuseby » 19 Jan 2018, 01:37

I followed the command syntax in game but the permissions never seemed to apply...

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Jan 2018, 02:34

Jhuseby wrote:I followed the command syntax in game but the permissions never seemed to apply...

How did you type the command?

Jhuseby

Post by Jhuseby » 19 Jan 2018, 14:29

I did:

/claimrule personal guild "guild name" 11111

I'm not sure I was within my personal boundary claim when I did this command though. So I'm going to try again shortly.

*EDIT* That was probably what the problem was, just ran the command in game while on my claim and I checked permissions on the totem and it's showing correctly now

Return to General Discussion