Over-reinforcing tunnel

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Jaxx

Over-reinforcing tunnel

Post by Jaxx » 24 Jan 2018, 18:48

Hello! Anyone common with reinforcing tunnel walls? I mean over-reinforcing. So it tells me that i've left 3 days untill the tile collapses, but i still see the reinforcements are on the place. Once i was abe to reinforce old walls, when i noticed that previous reinf-s had gone. My question is, if anyone aware, at what day the reinforcements will vanish, making me able to reresh it? Maybe those 3 days before collapse, that it shows me, are about the reinforcement decay, and after that i'll have some time before the actual collapse will happen? thx

Faffanerzine

Re: Over-reinforcing tunnel

Post by Faffanerzine » 24 Jan 2018, 19:06

i could be wrong since it has been a while since i tunneled, but i f i remember correctly depending on the skill level (my tunneling was 60 at the time) it added 30 days on top of what ever the tunnels natural life span was. from what i remember once the 30 days is up the re-reinforcements are gone and you can rebuild them. (30 days in game which 1 day = 5 hours, it least on my server). Mind you this is just an observation of mine and it could have changed or have been off.

Velius

Re: Over-reinforcing tunnel

Post by Velius » 25 Jan 2018, 00:55

Skill, combined with the quality of the wood and tool being used. Like every profession, do not expect to be creating masterworks five minutes into unlocking a recipe or ability

Return to Newcomer Section