Trading Posts - How do they work?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

AngelusDD
Beta Tester

Trading Posts - How do they work?

Post by AngelusDD » 20 Nov 2017, 13:30

Well, i suppose the TPs have 3 functions?

1. Store your things (like a bank - 100 stones for free - More for a Fee)
2. Ingame marketplace (Items from players to players)
3. Selling to the Crown (gaining some coins for basic products)

Ok so:
Number 1 (Store) seem to work
Number 2 (Marketplace) opens up, but is either hard to understand or does not work
Number 3 (Crown Sale) is not even an option - or I can not find it.

Any idea, what i might do wrong?

AngelusDD
Beta Tester

Re: Trading Posts - How do they work?

Post by AngelusDD » 20 Nov 2017, 17:52

really? no one?

i have seen items listed on the shop by players, but i can not even put my stuff in the market. (except for storage)

Yotoni
Zealous Believer

Post by Yotoni » 20 Nov 2017, 17:57

You have to first drag and drop the item you want to sell from your inventory to the TP inventory, then select "put your offer on sale" (or smth like that) and select the TP you are using on top left corner. Then you will be able see the items you want to sell listed, click on your item and select "sell to the crown" (or to other players if you want to wait for them to buy) ... and you can proceed. At the end collect the coins you made.

AngelusDD
Beta Tester

Post by AngelusDD » 20 Nov 2017, 18:16

thank you. that is a good answer... :Yahoo!:

theoretically....
but there is no option to "put your offer to sale" (or similar).

it just says "you cant do anything with that item" or something.

so i guess it is buggy at best.
whenever the dispatcher/initializer lets me in again, i will try again.

ok it works...somewhat...unless you need very special items to sell...
i can only guess what they buy only....those products which empty the surrounding forests in a day.....so any other player tomorrow is f...doomed

Magistrum

Post by Magistrum » 20 Nov 2017, 21:20

Arrakis wrote:Make sure to follow this guide step by step - https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... onal-claim

Where is the trade market? Cant find it on map

Madian

Post by Madian » 20 Nov 2017, 21:23

Are the copper coins required to upgrade the claim, or for maintaining it? or both? The guide doesn't quite explaining this moment

Catalinionescu12

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 06 Jan 2018, 12:25

Do you have to be in a guild to use trading post?I found several but when i click on them nothing happens.Are there any trade posts anyone can use?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Jan 2018, 02:38

Catalinionescu12 wrote:Do you have to be in a guild to use trading post?I found several but when i click on them nothing happens.Are there any trade posts anyone can use?

Nope. But you need the permission from the owner, and the only Trading Posts you might get a chance to use are the ones that are sitting outside the guild claim, on the private one where people can actually set custom permission for friendly neighbors.

Meditativewaves

Post by Meditativewaves » 29 Jan 2018, 09:13

This is why I will give up on this game. I can't get in to a trading post. I have no intention of begging or joining a guild. I have wasted hours upon hours trying to find a trading post that will let me in.

I don't mind spending time doing what ever, but the amount of time googling and researching this game is ridiculous.

Thus far it is proving to be a complete wast of money. I understand now the numerous negative reviews.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Jan 2018, 11:29

Meditativewaves wrote:This is why I will give up on this game. I can't get in to a trading post. I have no intention of begging or joining a guild. I have wasted hours upon hours trying to find a trading post that will let me in.

If you don't want to socialize at all, there are independent trading posts in the main city in the center of the map that you can use.

IamHe

Post by IamHe » 30 Jan 2018, 00:19

Madian wrote:Are the copper coins required to upgrade the claim, or for maintaining it? or both? The guide doesn't quite explaining this moment

unsure if you mean private claim or guild claim - guild claim at level 1 doesnt require coins and private claim can be resized but has no upgrade path (private claim requires coins for maintaining - more coins for bigger claim)

Return to Newcomer Section