Unable to get into trading post?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Meditativewaves

Unable to get into trading post?

Post by Meditativewaves » 29 Jan 2018, 07:17

How do I enter the trading posts? Must I joined a guild. I would rather not.

I am yet to make a claim due to having no coin.

Thanks in advance.

Arrakis

Re: Unable to get into trading post?

Post by Arrakis » 29 Jan 2018, 11:28

If the trading post is located at the private claim beyond the guild claim, you may negotiate with the owner to grant you access.

Meditativewaves

Post by Meditativewaves » 29 Jan 2018, 21:53

There is no one around to negotiate with. I had to spend a day running all over the place and now about ready to drop this game based on that. Not blaming anyone ... is just how I feel. Very unintuitive game thus far.

I don't even know how to leave the sever I am on as I now find it unfriendly. No one will respond in chat ... no friendly outpost that will let me in.

Is really as simple as that.

Is the 'your own' game more for people who do not wish to join a guild. I feel like I have been ripped off with the MMO.

$14 a char ... meh

I think I am done with this game as too ... my other friends who feel the same as I. Nothing but a huge waste of money and time.

Thanks anyways. I think I just solved my own problem and also encouraging my friends to do the same.

Whitebeardeso

Post by Whitebeardeso » 29 Jan 2018, 22:39

Witch server are on my friend ??

IamHe

Post by IamHe » 29 Jan 2018, 23:45

Meditativewaves wrote:There is no one around to negotiate with. I had to spend a day running all over the place and now about ready to drop this game based on that. Not blaming anyone ... is just how I feel. Very unintuitive game thus far.

I don't even know how to leave the sever I am on as I now find it unfriendly. No one will respond in chat ... no friendly outpost that will let me in.

Is really as simple as that.

Is the 'your own' game more for people who do not wish to join a guild. I feel like I have been ripped off with the MMO.

$14 a char ... meh

I think I am done with this game as too ... my other friends who feel the same as I. Nothing but a huge waste of money and time.

Thanks anyways. I think I just solved my own problem and also encouraging my friends to do the same.

this game is heavily group (10+ people) dependent which makes solo play-style challenging - however it also makes all guilds interested in new members (as long as they contribute some of their time for guild needs)

* each server has very active recruitment forum - just pick a guild that fits you best and join them recruitment/

Meditativewaves

Post by Meditativewaves » 30 Jan 2018, 03:19

You sound like reasonable guys. I am in Bunya NA, however have just been informed its only a 1 server deal where I will have to create another ticket? Which I assume means more $$$.

Not sure I am will to spend more given the lack of information I feel has led me to all this little surprises with regard to more $$$$, server restrictions and the like.

The Bunya NA is very quiet where no one responds to my text in the local message box? Am I communicating wrong?

I'm ready to give in and be lorded over and used like a slave, however doubt I will remain long not being able to chase my own aspirations. I worry about the exploitation of newbies like myself in a game that takes sooooo lonnnnnng as it it.

I don't mind it taking a while to lvl skills but won't take nicely to having always do things for others. Their has to be some kind of balance. I'll replace what I take from the well, but need time for myself.

Can I change regions and start a new character without having to pay? I think it's sad that I can't even use the same character in another server. The one I am in now is so lonely as it is ... even with my wishing to play with my friends. I am not alone in this ... there are two others. We wanted to play without sporting a flag. Had we known about the forcing of guilds ... we would not of purchased the game.

Like I say ... I am willing to bite the bullet ... but not liking this more $$$$ to log into another server. Is what it is. I am not stuck. I guess I will just have to play with the grass until such a time I see another soul pass by and hope their guild will not exploit me and allow my to also focus on my own aims.

It goes both ways ... I'm not there to bend over and be *&^%ed. No one seems to be friendly in Bunya NA ... its all about lording it over. I'll work, but not with idealistic pricks. You get the gist of that ... and I will help you slay that mentality!!!

Hows that grab ya? Down with the aristocrats ... I'm ready if you understand that. :)

Return to Newcomer Section