Authority

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Hubbourget

Authority

Post by Hubbourget » 25 Jan 2018, 20:18

I see there seems to have a lot of differents versions of the use for that skill in the wiki and elsewhere on the forums.

Is leveling Authority still a thing, does it do something ?
Do you need it at a certain level to manage your guild monument?

I cannot find answers on the subject. Please help me.

Agathon

Re: Authority

Post by Agathon » 26 Jan 2018, 00:58

You require 30 authority to go level 3 I believe, 60 for level 4.
Forsaken Blood - Godleland - Hardcore PvP - Interested in joining? https://discord.gg/BRKhBpZ

Hubbourget

Post by Hubbourget » 26 Jan 2018, 05:25

Can we get a dev's answer on the topic, all the info i have doesn't say the same thing.

Please?

Velius

Post by Velius » 26 Jan 2018, 17:51

Authority, while not hard to raise, has zero effect in the MMO. I live in a maximum level city that has waged instance battles, war declarations, and maintains a large network of vassals and allies. I'm pretty sure my authority skill is among the highest in the guild at 10.0. It's only use is for one of the hardest titles in the game to get, and until titles are fully implemented even that isn't a concern.

Quit fretting, you don't need it.

Rikard.strand
True Believer

Post by Rikard.strand » 03 Feb 2018, 07:58

Velius wrote:Authority, while not hard to raise, has zero effect in the MMO. I live in a maximum level city that has waged instance battles, war declarations, and maintains a large network of vassals and allies. I'm pretty sure my authority skill is among the highest in the guild at 10.0. It's only use is for one of the hardest titles in the game to get, and until titles are fully implemented even that isn't a concern.

Quit fretting, you don't need it.

But, how do you effectively level it up? very hard to find any info on it..

Return to Newcomer Section