Spawn at Starting City

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Eyesgood

Spawn at Starting City

Post by Eyesgood » 27 Jan 2018, 17:58

Loving the game. However, I hate the first 4 hours. That's the time every player is forced to do the pilgrimage to the starting city to get copper for a claim that might be 6 days returning.

Can't everyone just spawn in the starting city? Certainly that cannot be a detriment to the game.

Nwnman

Re: Spawn at Starting City

Post by Nwnman » 05 Feb 2018, 14:29

Never was, in the starting city. Although I went to but there are options. You can go cap in hand to the Guild and ask for the grace to live nearby. Favor to give in the collection, wood, Vegetable fibers (always needed a lot), Fish, Poultry, saloma, Cabbage, Wheat, promise one unit of the soldier to help (themselves). Also, as far as I know, Bobby promised to be a zone of influence of the Guild lands. There maybe it's all better organized.

Ни разу не был, в стартовом городе. Хотя я с самого начала шёл к своим но есть варианты. Можно пойти на поклон к гильдии и попросить милости жить неподалёку. Пользу давать в сборе, древесины, Растительного волокна (нужно всегда и много), Рыба, Дичь, Салома, Капуста, Пшеница, обещать еденицу солдата в помощ (себя). Так же, на сколько знаю, Бобик обещал что будут зоны влияния гильдейских земель. Там может это всё, по лучше организуют.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas