Suggestion: Remove or shorten timers for guild mates

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Caennanu

Suggestion: Remove or shorten timers for guild mates

Post by Caennanu » 30 Jan 2018, 09:58

every interaction with movable objects currently results into a timer for use. This can be quite annoying.

Say i am chopping up tree's, but my artisan is 0. So effectively i can only chop them but not cut them into billets, boards or building logs. But my friend the Carpenter cannot cut them for atleast 3 minutes.

I would like to have a reduction or removal of the timer for guild mates. Maybe even add this only for when you are on neutral / own terrain (meaning you can claim a horse of a linkdead guild mate when on someone else's claim, instead of having to ask the claim owner to return it)

Easypro97
True Believer

Re: Suggestion: Remove or shorten timers for guild mates

Post by Easypro97 » 31 Jan 2018, 01:59

Yes it can be very annoying. It happend to me many times while i was mining...

Monarchyisforever

Post by Monarchyisforever » 07 Feb 2018, 15:02

Caennanu wrote:every interaction with movable objects currently results into a timer for use. This can be quite annoying.

Say i am chopping up tree's, but my artisan is 0. So effectively i can only chop them but not cut them into billets, boards or building logs. But my friend the Carpenter cannot cut them for atleast 3 minutes.

I would like to have a reduction or removal of the timer for guild mates. Maybe even add this only for when you are on neutral / own terrain (meaning you can claim a horse of a linkdead guild mate when on someone else's claim, instead of having to ask the claim owner to return it)

Agreed.

Caennanu

Post by Caennanu » 08 Feb 2018, 13:59

Have forwarded this suggestion to the 'vote / suggestion section', that is stickied at the top.

Please vote there :D

Nwnman

Post by Nwnman » 08 Feb 2018, 16:32

At least, invited to the party, to give the opportunity to take at once.
:beer:
Хотя бы, для приглашенных в отряд, дать возможность брать сразу.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas