Nice-to-have and time efficient assets/tweaks which will improve the gameplay

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Barlin

Nice-to-have and time efficient assets/tweaks which will improve the gameplay

Post by Barlin » 08 Feb 2018, 13:22

I don t wanna write much, so here are my suggestions and the reason why:

1. Optimizing the gathering ability by giving the players the option to search on only one tile
Why ? -> the random quality makes it impossible to craft high quality stuff with plant fibers, mushrooms, berries, roots ect. -> many of the high level cooking recipes are useless now

2. Ships
Why ? -> Traveling by ship would have a huge gameplay-impact since there is alot of water. You already have the 3D model ready (Newbie island), so why not using it ?

3. More alignment
Why ? -> Make it possible get alignment faster/easier. Max +1 alignment per day isn t enough considering it is needed for pvp and pvp is the only endgame this game has to offer.

4. no more selling building logs to the crown
Why ? -> its takes a long time to get fully grown trees. With the system now random newbies come and cut down the trees before they are even fully grown, leaving stumps all over the place- just to get a few coins

5. remove stumps faster
Why ? -> they are just a pain in the ass. Noone likes to remove them, so why torture the players ?

Hodo

Re: Nice-to-have and time efficient assets/tweaks which will improve the gameplay

Post by Hodo » 08 Feb 2018, 14:36

1- They are slowly adjusting things, but isn't a priority when the servers are about as stable as President Trump. And we are lacking a real way to remove unwanted guilds from our lands (Siege Battles).

2- Honestly I dont see this as a priority at all. Not without sieges, and IB working.

3-LOL not really a problem if you are smart about your killing. I am sitting at 55 alignment, and I kill chinese EVERY day. Some of my guild mates are hardcore PVPers and have over 100 alignment. We also have guild members with -1000 alignment. They are our enforcers.

4- That is being worked on. They are planning a MASSIVE nerf on what can be sold and how much it sells for.

5- The only thing I really agree with you on, and I have heard nothing about changing by the devs.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Barlin

Re: Nice-to-have and time efficient assets/tweaks which will improve the gameplay

Post by Barlin » 09 Feb 2018, 02:31

I agree that there are more important things (server stability, pvp, trade, no endgame ect). There is no question about that.

Those assets are "must-haves" in the asset-pipeline ! But that wasn t my point.
Working on those issues will take time. What my post was about, are easy to do fixes/changes that will have a (kinda) huge and positive inpact on the current gameplay.
From my experience with game-projects this changes/assets should be doable in only a few hours.

"3-LOL not really a problem if you are smart about your killing. I am sitting at 55 alignment, and I kill chinese EVERY day. Some of my guild mates are hardcore PVPers and have over 100 alignment. We also have guild members with -1000 alignment. They are our enforcers." - meaning u guys spent alot of time in the game just praying and most of the fights are on ur claim ? If u have to buy a second char to do unlimited pvp and that char becomes crap afterwards - isn t that a clear sign that the current pvp/alignment system isn t working because it is out of balance ? The problem will get even worse in the future since pvp is the only endgame life is feudal has to offer

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 09 Feb 2018, 14:56

Barlin wrote:- meaning u guys spent alot of time in the game just praying and most of the fights are on ur claim ? If u have to buy a second char to do unlimited pvp and that char becomes crap afterwards - isn t that a clear sign that the current pvp/alignment system isn t working because it is out of balance ? The problem will get even worse in the future since pvp is the only endgame life is feudal has to offer

Actually no. I kill people on our tile EVERY day. The difference is we are at war with them. If you are on our tile and not part of the alliance, or in the kingdom then we will declare war on you until you either state your intentions and move on, or join us. Real simple.

The Chinese when they first showed up on our tile we tried to talk to them and be peaceful, then they attacked one of our vassals. So we war decced them, and have had plenty of targets ever since.

And I prey EVERY game day I am on. Why wouldn't you, it takes 30seconds and will give you about 1 point of alignment.

Our war list is about 3 pages long currently, and gets longer every week due to the abundance of Chinese alt guilds popping up.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas