Launcher errors?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Mndfreeze

Launcher errors?

Post by Mndfreeze » 10 Feb 2018, 11:26

As of about a week and a half ago I started getting strange error 99's when logging into the launcher and at random points during the download. Sometimes it occurs before the initial download even finishes, other times it gets the download and starts the unpacking.

Its an error code 99 on teh terrain.gz or something along those lines. I tried to get support for it in the discord but never managed to get a work around. I've tried deleting the temp files, running the repair and completely reinstalling.

Strangely, for about 5 seconds after the error pops up I can quickly hit the play button and get in game anyway. If the download is large, like say I've been away for a full real life day, then the play button times out before I even finish the download process and my characters dont show up at all. I then have to close the launcher, do it again and hope it gets through it fast enough to quickly hit play.

On the rare times I don't have the 99 error, the play button timeout still occurs and requires a launcher restart.

Also, when this timing out occurs, the repair option becomes disabled "due to network being disabled" or something along those lines.

Anyone know wtf is going on?

Return to Feedback Section