Idea - Belt

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Wagnerss

Idea - Belt

Post by Wagnerss » 13 Feb 2018, 00:27

Hello. Sorry about the transliteration, my English is bad. The idea is, you need to add another item of equipment "belt". It is possible to put only a few ready-made products created by herbalists and alchemists, powders/potions/poisons. After all, the player picks them up to fight, work or travel as part of his ammunition and he shouldn't lose when you use the skill "prayer for the return home." The belt can make the Tanner, ability 30 ("belt of the farmer" 2 pocket), ability 60 ("the belt of the hunter" 3 pocket), ability 90 ("belt of the warrior" 5 pockets).

Alex.jaeger
True Believer

Re: Idea - Belt

Post by Alex.jaeger » 14 Feb 2018, 13:33

At least I would go a step further. I would like to sea belts and scabbards in the game. Maybe with some specials.
This would give a boost do jobs like leather workers, which can make a belt but need a belt buckle from the smith or - when golden - from the goldsmith. Also scabbards. They would make an easy to see statement for everyone. Imagine. a normal leather belt, another one with a golden belt buckle or a noble belt with golden nails in it.
A normal leather scabbard, a scabbard with iron buckles or golden one ... Just imagine that....

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 14 Feb 2018, 15:32

So like tool belts from Wurm Online?

Sorry but you already have inventory slots that are part of your "belt".

I dont see the need for more belts.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Wagnerss

Post by Wagnerss » 14 Feb 2018, 16:38

These cells are designed for weapons or tools, I proposed to make pockets in equipment exclusively for powders, potions and poisons herbalist and alchemist. These things are the same product as weapons and tools, players should not lose them when teleportation home.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 14 Feb 2018, 17:31

Wagnerss wrote:These cells are designed for weapons or tools, I proposed to make pockets in equipment exclusively for powders, potions and poisons herbalist and alchemist. These things are the same product as weapons and tools, players should not lose them when teleportation home.

So an aide for fast travel....lol no.

Sorry the current system of going out mining, digging, or getting a bunch of stuff and teleporting home is broken. I have been killing LOADS of Chinese that have been exploiting this and I am tired of seeing it.

Wagnerss

Post by Wagnerss » 14 Feb 2018, 22:40

powders and poisons are not resources or materials, it is the final and finished product of herbalists, alchemists and Brewers. So why under teleport a shovel or spear remains on player, and here is antidote and poison, there is no? Poison is harder to do than a spear or a shovel, for an antidote and the poison must be special pockets in the outfit.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 14 Feb 2018, 22:49

Wagnerss wrote:powders and poisons are not resources or materials, it is the final and finished product of herbalists, alchemists and Brewers. So why under teleport a shovel or spear remains on player, and here is antidote and poison, there is no? Poison is harder to do than a spear or a shovel, for an antidote and the poison must be special pockets in the outfit.

I cant take a horse with me, or food, or water, or extra arrows, bolts, or anything that doesn't fit on my characters slots or "belt".

Sorry but we dont need more ways of fast travel more stuff from point A to point B. It is bad enough we have the one now.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas