Prayer for Homecoming and Soil/Ore/Etc

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

EdmundGrell

Prayer for Homecoming and Soil/Ore/Etc

Post by EdmundGrell » 14 Dec 2017, 09:03

When things like Clay, Iron Ore and Soil (things that don't drop as bags, but as piles of deformable material) are in your inventory during Prayer for Homecoming, they do not drop out of your inventory, but stay with you as you teleport home.

Is this the intended behavior? We would like clarification on whether this is a bug that is going to get fixed at some point, or if it is a feature, as it seems to not follow the stated behavior as described in the ability description.

Thanks.

Arrakis

Re: Prayer for Homecoming and Soil/Ore/Etc

Post by Arrakis » 14 Dec 2017, 19:17

It's intended, yes.

Kobi.ashimaru

Re: Prayer for Homecoming and Soil/Ore/Etc

Post by Kobi.ashimaru » 15 Feb 2018, 20:05

Arrakis wrote:It's intended, yes.

I'm a bit confused by this. So you are saying it's ok to have a group run out to say a rich clay resource, max their weight out and instead of using the usual transportation of getting home, just pray home, profit and repeat?

I'm a bit shocked something like this is "intended" as I'm pretty sure this would be considered a major exploit in just about every other game / mmo I've ever played. You might as well just let us recall home with all our inventory in tact then since resources usually trump equipment and food we carry. I really hope you consider talking this over with the rest of the dev team and reconsider this issue.

Return to Feedback Section