Change World. Huge mistake.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Zazzobiafra

Change World. Huge mistake.

Post by Zazzobiafra » 17 Feb 2018, 17:37

I'm quite new into the MMO games, and I didn't realized that I've picked the wrong world until one kind player warned me that I was in Avalon and not in Eplelan as I've meant to.

Is there any chance that I could go to Epleland even if I have to make a new character? I'm not a PVP guy at all, I'm atracted to this game actually because of the roleplay experience.

Thank you for attention.

IamHe

Re: Change World. Huge mistake.

Post by IamHe » 17 Feb 2018, 22:19

when char moves from newbie island to mainland he uses up "ticket" if you have another ticket (or if you have enough gf to buy one in game shop) you can make new char and select Epleland as your destination

* deleting char doesnt give the ticket back so there is no point in doing that

Velius

Re: Change World. Huge mistake.

Post by Velius » 18 Feb 2018, 05:48

Not to ruin your day, but all worlds are PvP and random ganking occurs on all. Epleland does not magically make that go away. The only difference is that war declarations must be mutual and there is no JH. Someone can still walk right up to you and cut your head off.

Also, what with the (inaccurate) tagging of Epleland as a "PVE-Oriented" world, it is no longer home to primarily roleplayers and is now mostly populated by small groups and a few larger guilds who only want to build and do not interact much with other players, let alone doing so in-character. Avalon probably has a larger RP population at this point, with better opportunities for RP since you can have actual conflict there.

Return to Newcomer Section