Mining - Node Quality

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Ordogg

Mining - Node Quality

Post by Ordogg » 19 Feb 2018, 11:43

Hello,
I'm mining gold and silver. My mining skill is 63, my pick axe is 39.
the node I'm using mining skill on is 46 - The quality of gold that I get out of the node is 26

can someone tell me why I'm getting lower quality out of the node that what it says on inspection? This happens to me on all gold/silver.

Thanks

Velius

Re: Mining - Node Quality

Post by Velius » 20 Feb 2018, 15:46

See first sentence.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 20 Feb 2018, 16:53

Ordogg wrote:Hello,
the node I'm using mining skill on is 46 - The quality of gold that I get out of the node is 26

can someone tell me why I'm getting lower quality out of the node that what it says on inspection? This happens to me on all gold/silver.

Thanks

The skill and the tool effect your quality.

If you are using a primitive pick axe you might as well halve your tool ql for work. But everything is based on Effective skill level Tool quality level vs max quality of item you are trying to extract.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Ordogg

Post by Ordogg » 20 Feb 2018, 21:08

yeah I get most of that. however here is a better example
mining skill 63 - Iron pickaxe 48 node 27 output = 10. Now that doesn't make sense, my skill and tool are above the quality of the node. why is that?

Barlin
True Believer

Post by Barlin » 21 Feb 2018, 05:36

Hodo wrote:
Ordogg wrote:Hello,

Thanks

The skill and the tool effect your quality.

If you are using a primitive pick axe you might as well halve your tool ql for work. But everything is based on Effective skill level Tool quality level vs max quality of item you are trying to extract.

Mhm, not sure but I don t think thats right. The quality of the metal I farmed was always thw same as the quality of the tile, no matter which tool I used

The tool quality only matters in the smelting stages- I think

Return to Newcomer Section