Guild Rights & Skins

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Kolbe1988

Guild Rights & Skins

Post by Kolbe1988 » 21 Feb 2018, 21:41

Hello,
First of all, I need your help ... I added friends' guilds to my rights management and can not remove them. I would be grateful if they would remove all guilds from my rights management. Thank you.

We would appreciate if you can add certain buildings extra to the right.
e.g. Different warehouses ... (which would mean that you can also name the warehouses) so you could make sure that not everyone clears the storerooms of the cooks :-D and by naming the warehouses you could better distinguish them.

In addition, I would find it good if there would be a treasury in the keep that can only be opened by the highest ranked members.

You also need more skins! More details would be cool too.
And I think it's stupid that all armor have a skin with fur only the leather skin has something not at all. :-(

My first feedback and do not think my last because you have here otherwise a really cool game.

Arrakis

Re: Guild Rights & Skins

Post by Arrakis » 26 Feb 2018, 12:27

Sorry for the delay. Regarding issue with the claim management and inability to remove players/guilds from your claim, please provide us with following info:

1. Description of the issue (Error/Processing/Changes do not apply...)
2. World name
3. Character name
4. Guild name in case of guild interface issue
5. Screenshot (Whole screen)
6. Email address

And use console commands to remove their permission (set to 00000) for now: topic24443/

Return to Feedback Section