One of my characters can't hold a lance but does a weird quick thrust while on horseback.

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Morvran

One of my characters can't hold a lance but does a weird quick thrust while on horseback.

Post by Morvran » 10 Jan 2018, 23:50

While my main character is able to hold a lance properly, the other character I have created a week ago can't do the same thing. For your information, the skills and stats of the character meet the requirement to use lance, and even if it doesn't, it still can hold a lance.

When I hold left mouse button they don't hold lance but it just does a quick thrust. It looks like a bug. The character lagged so hard when on horse back as well yet my other characters don't lag much.

So this wired bug happens to the one specific character, not to all my characters.

Anyone knows anything?

Arrakis

Re: One of my characters can't hold a lance but does a weird quick thrust while on horseback.

Post by Arrakis » 12 Jan 2018, 13:34

Any chance you can provide a short video demonstrating the described issue?

Hodo

Re: One of my characters can't hold a lance but does a weird quick thrust while on horseback.

Post by Hodo » 12 Jan 2018, 14:08

My question is, what is your characters strength?
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Morvran

Post by Morvran » 17 Jan 2018, 06:30

Arrakis wrote:Any chance you can provide a short video demonstrating the described issue?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I've uploaded the video with two demonstrations.
The first character in the video is unable to hold a lance.
The second one can hold a lance as long as I hold the mouse button.
Both characters run on the same program on the same computer with the same setting.
The stats of the character that has a problem are the following.

Seinen

Post by Seinen » 15 Feb 2018, 21:45

I have the same issue but I have only one character. ¿Any news about this error?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Feb 2018, 12:18

If this issue still persists, please contact me or other GMs on discord (http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) with all the details.

Return to Feedback Section