Stolen?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Federicogjm

Stolen?

Post by Federicogjm » 10 Mar 2018, 01:09

It saddens me a lot to say that I have lost many materials from my house inside the containers. The permissions are fine and the people who access them have not taken them.
I want to say it because after having taken the work of collecting materials for a long time working hard I fear that whoever took them has been someone with administrator access or similar.
Please do not take this as offensive, but they are things that have happened to me in other games and I hope that this is not the case.
Is it possible that something was lost during the updates?
Thank you very much and greetings.

Bergische_loewen

Re: Stolen?

Post by Bergische_loewen » 10 Mar 2018, 04:37

we lost about 20 players due to one single criminal, that constantly attacks and kills us, kills our animals, steels what ever is accessable during JH and has so much negative influence to our game play, that all of my comrades are sick of working and spending hours of work, just to loose it to one military very good trained player called obama.
I think me too will stop playing, last night lost our monument money to obama, so cann´t keep it up working for much longer.
What makes me sad is the fact, that this single player with no guild - no declaration of war - no problems as criminal - has a character in a guild and might be our allied. This single player has killed a smal community all by his self. Congratulations obama. :Yahoo!:

Federicogjm

Post by Federicogjm » 11 Mar 2018, 01:51

I was killed today while i was traped in a bug of the terraform... tryied to use the /stuck command but with the hits of the criminal the command interrupts the cast so i just wait till he killed me watching how he loot my dead corpse... buit, THAT IS PART OF THE GAME!!

Maybe they have to balance the repetitive kill or anything to keep safe the "newbie"ppl like us

I was sure this was going to come up. There are many people who have advanced a lot in a short time. They already begin to get bored and take up arms to annoy others. It is part of the game and it seems good to me, what I do believe is that it must balance correctly so that those of us who have not yet managed to do something so advanced have some kind of protection.
In principle I think it should be considered that personal claims should offer some kind of protection or perhaps houses.
Although I think it may take some time to see this, the tests are usually done with "everything to 100 and free, without working" and do not consider how difficult it is for someone who plays alone or takes a short time playing to be able to stay in the game if he can not even keep his personal claim.
I say this because with this influence zone directly you lose your claim if a guild is established nearby, and lately each member of each advanced guild is already founding other "mini-guilds" to monopolize land appropriating everything ...

in short, the map is small ... :O:

Federicogjm

Post by Federicogjm » 11 Mar 2018, 01:57

I forgot to mention that I have been pked when I came back from far away, totally loaded with animals that had gone to tamear ... that is, I have lost everything I did all day ... it has not been fun, it was very frustrating. I would love that there was the possibility of being neutral and that they can not attack you, because I do not want to attack anyone, but the game does not go that way.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 12 Mar 2018, 14:02

All of these problems sound like issues of being a loner.

Sorry but if you were part of a larger guild this would not be an issue.

If you have stuff on your private claim, it CAN'T be stolen. If you have stuff on your guilds city claim it CAN'T be stolen. Unless you gave the thief access to those things... well then that is on you.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Return to Feedback Section