Question about idols and gods

Discussion of the game lore and medieval ages.

Moderator: Lore Masters

PacoSVK

Question about idols and gods

Post by PacoSVK » 02 Mar 2018, 00:35

Hello, so I think that there are different gods and their respective idols for each race? And if yes, I would like to ask, which are the ones that one should build if he should want to honor the death?

MarkRhainer
Lore Master

Re: Question about idols and gods

Post by MarkRhainer » 06 Mar 2018, 00:05

Hi, PacoSVK. Here are three goddesses of death:

− Velent-Elianne, Mother-Night
− Jodenande, the Dead Maiden
− Jomfrutotte

Regnis_Jarlmundson

Post by Regnis_Jarlmundson » 08 Mar 2018, 08:24

Hi,
ok thanks for those 3 examples.

But I asked me the same, play on Epleland and wanne be a Shaman some day. But I dont know where I can find the Background Knowledge of the different Gods. Sure the chars are nearly all Polytheists and every Player can create there own mystery.

Is there anything planned from the devs or authors?

And Rob der Schaufler? He is a tribute of an Betatester from Italy, I really respect this, but how can we implement this in the RP?

MarkRhainer
Lore Master

Post by MarkRhainer » 14 Mar 2018, 08:10

And Rob der Schaufler? He is a tribute of an Betatester from Italy, I really respect this, but how can we implement this in the RP?

Can you explain more? What's the problem with implementing Rob's story in RP?

Is there anything planned from the devs or authors?

I can't promise it for sure but we have several requests so we plan to do something with it.

Eldurian

Post by Eldurian » 15 Mar 2018, 17:18

Is there anywhere I can read a full description for the lore of all the gods? I find it a bit amusing that the lore states all our characters remember the god's and how to worship them perfectly and that's the only thing it can be assumed we remember of our past lives... yet they seem so difficult to find info on so that we can catch our meta knowledge up with character knowledge.

MarkRhainer
Lore Master

Post by MarkRhainer » 24 Mar 2018, 14:18

Hi, Eldurian.

It looks not like a big deal to write lore of all the gods but in fact it truly is. We already have requests for that, so there is a plan to create some myths to unveil stories of the gods and traditions connected to them.

So, unfortunately, the answer to your question is "no", and we are sorry for that. I assure you we are working on it.

Return to Lore Section