Petition to stop adding junk for real money only.....

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Should the devs stop making items for actual money?

Poll ended at 26 Mar 2018, 20:21

No we should have to pay with real money for every new item
20%
Yes make new items able to be crafted instead of a money making scheme
63%
I dont care
17%

Total votes : 30

Hathar
True Believer

Petition to stop adding junk for real money only.....

Post by Hathar » 16 Mar 2018, 20:21

Since so many have shown this is how you get things done lets see the mass thoughts.

SonofKitt
Zealous Believer

Re: Petition to stop adding junk for real money only.....

Post by SonofKitt » 16 Mar 2018, 20:26

If its cosmetic, i have no dramas with it being real money. I highly doubt any new essential buildings/items would cost real money.
My personal opinion. you don't have to buy them. You wont be at a disadvantage if you don't.

Hathar
True Believer

Post by Hathar » 16 Mar 2018, 20:26

except for the fact anyone can undo it? yes ive tested it its about useless. Lets not add all these items have to be coded in which could be better served as time coding better battles?? Like seiges?

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 17 Mar 2018, 01:41

Biased Poll.

Talasmanca

Post by Talasmanca » 17 Mar 2018, 02:49

Maybe add a "I do not mind some new things in the cash shop, just stop money grabbing by taking away creatable things to put them in the cash shop" ie floor lamp

Dellmont
Zealous Believer

Post by Dellmont » 17 Mar 2018, 07:07

So many other things we can worry about, where people spend money is not one. The devs have someone that does this and skins, let them.

Azzak
True Believer

Post by Azzak » 17 Mar 2018, 07:26

Skins are fine.

Removing floor lamps to pay was not a good move though, don't REMOVE items from normal. They were already there !

Aegid.kaino
True Believer

Post by Aegid.kaino » 17 Mar 2018, 08:49

Azzak wrote:Skins are fine.

Removing floor lamps to pay was not a good move though, don't REMOVE items from normal. They were already there !

For that particular reason I just stopped to subscribe, it’s just a petty silly move... shame I would have most probably brought a couple of special skins for particular rooms e.g keep .... But I guess it’s me not understanding ´´clever’´ /s marketing

Universum

Post by Universum » 17 Mar 2018, 16:02

Please have god to realize that it take alot of money to run a game company with this many servers, like ALOT of money. I would be supersized if they were even earning.

The items are not game items, i wouldn't mind if they lowered the skins prices but at the end of the day they have to make ends meet and only about less then 10% of people subscribe.

If they had not massively botched the steam launch they may have been in a better boat money wise but thats on their game designer, failed on steam launch for 3 games, maybe they should fire that guy already xD

Korgak

Post by Korgak » 17 Mar 2018, 17:47

Steam statistics show that fewer and fewer people play every day.

http://steamcharts.com/app/700030

If the developers want their game to stay afloat they need to make severe changes. I personally believe that putting paid content weekly is a very bad decision. I know that you have to pay the servers, but at the rate that we are going, you will soon have to merge them due to lack of resources.

Nate884

Post by Nate884 » 17 Mar 2018, 19:50

This is a very biased and misleading 'poll'. It presents the case as though everything must be paid for in order to play this game, and that if you are ok with the devs keeping the overall cost of the game down by allowing players to voluntarily contribute and receive bonus cosmetic 'thank you' skins for their support, then you are an idiot and part of the "scheme"...

These items are cosmetic skins made by a totally different art department, that is totally separate from the other parts of the development team. If you don't want to donate and don't care about them, don't pay. very simple.

I for one would rather they do this than require a monthly subscription to play or block certain content and essential ingame features unless you do, like for example, a large amount of MMOs do (IE: EVE, since so many like to compare the two)

EVE's free game is a glorified trial version and if at any time you stop paying their monthly fees you have all your content locked until you pay them again.

This is as cheap as a $30 game if you start from scratch and do the pagan starter pack, and after that, you can play this game fully featured with your one character for free.

I agree, I would like everything to be free all the time, I wish my car and house were free too. But I personally actually like the current system, it allows you to donate or pay for some cosmetic stuff if and when you want, and keeps the game cost low while still putting voluntary money into it's development.

So even though it is worded incorrectly, I am still going to vote to 'pay for everything forever from now on' because that is not what is happening and won't be, hehe :beer:

Return to General Discussion