is it possible for us to have new mmo server with lif yo rules?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

BeastWarrior

is it possible for us to have new mmo server with lif yo rules?

Post by BeastWarrior » 17 Mar 2018, 07:28

well to be honest many of the old lif players tired of those lif mmo rules so many of would like to see a lif mmo server with same rules as lif yo but instead 64 players slot we need with many players

to be honest lif mmo jh is horse crap with limitation to destroy only realm claim

so we without ib(that minigame) we need a server where we can have jh like in lif yo and other pvp rules just like in lif yo

i think many of the lif yo players will be happy with it cause many of them had better pvp in lif yo than in mmo

so what do you guys ? it will be any good to have another hardcore server just like lif yo pvp servers but with mmo player slot

Asimov

Re: is it possible for us to have new mmo server with lif yo rules?

Post by Asimov » 17 Mar 2018, 07:59

What is wrong with YO ?

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 17 Mar 2018, 12:57

what do you mean? you meant why dont you play lif yo rather than talking about new server? well lif yo got only 64 slots so i dont think its bad idea to have another lif mmo server with yo ruleset and all old players will ofcourse be happy with that too

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Mar 2018, 20:35

Life is Feudal: Your Own rules are as the name suggests - Your Own. If you mean 3000 skill cap and x100 xp rates, then no, this won't happen here.

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 18 Mar 2018, 02:50

no i mean most of us prefer the grinding and slow progression in mmo nothing wrong with it and other features too but just for jh to be like in lif yo

Return to General Discussion