Petition to revert the totems damage nerf for Buyan

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Revert changes to Instance Battles totems back to 10 and 5 respectively?

Poll ended at 23 Mar 2018, 18:49

Yes, bring back the instance battles with consequences
68%
No, Keep it as is
30%
I dont care.
3%

Total votes : 77

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Petition to revert the totems damage nerf for Buyan

Post by MrEradSL » 16 Mar 2018, 18:49

Since this seems to be the way things get done around here for the game. I'm sure other guilds are in agreement that reverting them back to the more damaging totems is better for the game.

Mndfreeze

Re: Petition to revert the totems damage nerf for Buyan

Post by Mndfreeze » 18 Mar 2018, 12:20

I'm not sure everyone on Buyan agrees. Currently there is no siege mechanic in the game and there is an issue with the chinese guilds all banding together and literally dropping 3 to 5 IB's on a single guild every night.

Since Bobik isn't going to locale lock down the servers, there needs to be more mechanics in game before the risk of an entire guild getting wiped out in a few days of massive onslaught and quitting, because this game takes a shit load of hours and grinding, and when you have 1k chinese botting for IB mats and all in one giant 'screw anyone who isn't chinese' alliance its going to kill the player base, which is already suffering.

SharanaEU
Zealous Believer

Post by SharanaEU » 18 Mar 2018, 14:15

Buyan's problem is fear leading to exaggeration and rumors. No one can drop more then 3 totems on a single claim - be it Chinese or not, it's just a limit. Then if you don't have anything on the realm claim you don't even care if you are bombed to tier 1, because as you said sieges are not yet implemented and the town claim is perfectly safe.
The lies that there is t3 Chinese claim near the french guild that was getting the multiple IBs ready to delete them we can skip, because they are too far away from the truth.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 18 Mar 2018, 15:03

We should all vote on the same topic instead of multiple ones. Please vote instead here : to-revert-buyan-into-a-pvp-server-like-avalon-t35970/
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 18 Mar 2018, 19:24

I see no harm in voting for both. Either way both threads are lacking in votes and goes to show that the Buyan cant come together like the EU. This is the reason why we're treated like the bastard children we are.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 26 Mar 2018, 00:20

MrEradSL wrote:I see no harm in voting for both. Either way both threads are lacking in votes and goes to show that the Buyan cant come together like the EU. This is the reason why we're treated like the bastard children we are.

Yeah, I agree.
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to General Discussion