Server Switching

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Johnmacfury

Server Switching

Post by Johnmacfury » 19 Mar 2018, 09:12

Please correct me if I am wrong but Character Transfers to a different Server are NOT possible ... correct?

I ask because turning Avalon into a PVP Server has just about killed it.
I have Alpha and Beta tested about a dozen games and the first servers to die are always the PVP server so naturally I cringed when it was flagged as PVP.

There was a swift exodus and/or quitting by the players who were expecting to be on a balanced EU server.
This new designation guarantees that small guilds are doomed to be steam rolled by the few large PVP Guilds or Alliances. This has also lead to quitting.
My Guild is a Light RP that is focused on building and mostly peaceful interaction and the change to a PVP server has ended that dream.

I now have 10 toons with skills from 90 to 100 and I would like to have the ability to switch to an RP or PVE server.
Even losing all the time effort and resources spent thus far would be better than the alternative ... quitting the game entirely.
I should not be forced to purchase another set of toons and grind them up as well ... while my current toons rot in limbo on a dying server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Johnmacfury

Re: Server Switching

Post by Johnmacfury » 19 Mar 2018, 13:36

Granted ... Dev News #95 mentions working on Character Transfers between servers in the same region but some clarification would be nice.
Will this be permanent, one time or a reusable option?
Will it costs any God's Favor?
Will there be a timer lockout?

and that's just the questions off the top of my head.
I am sure somebody has others.

Return to Feedback Section