Dont Know where to go In Abella- noob

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Jerameymullins

Dont Know where to go In Abella- noob

Post by Jerameymullins » 21 Mar 2018, 03:13

Noob question here. I have just made it to abella on buyan. The question I have is simple, where should I go? I have run for an hour straight trying to find land that is not claimed or has even a single tree for me to get some branches from. everything is terraformed and claimed. I was really excited to start this game and now im starting to get a bit angry with it. I have accomplished nothing but hold W and Shift for an hour since landing on Abella. On top of this, there are literally no guides on how to start once you enter Abella that I can find. I would just like to find a nice wooded area to start some building and have some fun with the game but all of the woods are gone lol.

Edit- I am in Region 34 and have been headed west. to give yall an Idea of what I have been seeing.

Sharoplet

Re: Dont Know where to go In Abella- noob

Post by Sharoplet » 21 Mar 2018, 08:38

Jerameymullins wrote:On top of this, there are literally no guides on how to start once you enter Abella that I can find.

It's your problem, try to dig harder, you always could find guides using search on google or youtube.

P.S. This game is not for one person, the only way to have fun here is to find guild and play with friends

Nazeef

Post by Nazeef » 21 Mar 2018, 13:17

Jerameymullins wrote:Noob question here. I have just made it to abella on buyan. The question I have is simple, where should I go?

Just go to the nearest guild.

Jerameymullins wrote:I have run for an hour straight trying to find land that is not claimed or has even a single tree for me to get some branches from. everything is terraformed and claimed. I would just like to find a nice wooded area to start some building and have some fun with the game but all of the woods are gone lol.

It's OK for an "old" server. Join NA Telmun or EU Epleland / Skjutland - there are less terraformed areas there.

Jerameymullins wrote:I was really excited to start this game and now im starting to get a bit angry with it. I have accomplished nothing but hold W and Shift for an hour since landing on Abella.

Jerameymullins wrote:On top of this, there are literally no guides on how to start once you enter Abella that I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ots56-yBCU

Jerameymullins

Post by Jerameymullins » 21 Mar 2018, 20:21

Thanks for the feedback y'all. I was not even sure how the guild system worked nor where to find one but I looked it up after you said something. Also the youtube video was educational.

Sharoplet

Post by Sharoplet » 21 Mar 2018, 21:57

Jerameymullins wrote:Thanks for the feedback y'all. I was not even sure how the guild system worked nor where to find one but I looked it up after you said something. Also the youtube video was educational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtT-durA-nY lots of educational videos on this channel. Still it's pity that most of people don't even want to use search...

Tryxx

Post by Tryxx » 23 Mar 2018, 19:10

There are a lot of nice players on your (our) server. I am new to the game as well and settled in with The Order. I made contact with the guild before I got in game. How it works in reverse I am not certain, but I would definitely read the guild recruitment forums for Buyan and see if you can find a guild that at least seems to be located where you would like to situate yourself & then see from the post who comes off in a way as people you can game with. That's a start at least.

Good Luck & Enjoy! It's a really fun game.

https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/na-buyan-f88/

^Guild Recruitment for Buyan Guilds.

Return to Newcomer Section