LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.16.0)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.16.0)

Post by Arrakis » 23 Mar 2018, 10:16

Spoiler
Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.16.0):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Warnings while looting graves should work properly now and warn you ONLY if you really will lose the alignment if you loot
  • You should no longer get criminal status when attacking friendly or vassal guild’s members
  • You can attack anyone without alignment loss or getting criminal on your guild’s territory, ally’s territory, friend’s territory or enemy(war standing) territory
  • Ground landslide effect particles are back
  • Ability ‘Treat Patient’: amount of healed HardHP now only depends on the maximum HardHP of patient and healer's skill level - the current HardHP of the patient is not taken into account
  • Abilities ‘Treat Wounds’, ‘Treat Fractures’, ‘Treat Severe Injuries’: the duration of ‘Bed Rest’ decreased by 4x, approximate values at 100 skill: 6 minutes for the worst wound and 12 minutes for the worst fracture - all of these abilities now require a Bandage to perform
  • Ability 'Simple Construction': decreased amount of building groups, in some recipes of 0-30 ability level softwood and hardwood billets are combined and now you can use both of them, also in some recipes nails were replaced by a simple rope;
  • Ability 'Furniture': most of the recipes changed and now you can use any types of boards and billets, recipes at level 0-30 become much easier;
  • Substances should now be dropped in the grave upon death
  • Implemented Javelin mass production - you can now make 5 Javelins at once
  • Private monuments are now less resistant to damage (which can be dealt only during JH and if a private monument is covered by an influence zone of a guild)
  • Floor Lamp is back on the list of recipes
  • Wooden gates are fixed and do not block the extra 2 tiles in front of them
  • Tweaked the Newbie Islands filling algorithm, which should place players more tightly for more player to player interaction
  • Horses’ stamina should be properly saved between packing and unpacking it from a deed
  • Premium decorations are now movable objects; all decoration crafting has been moved to the General Actions skill
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • IB primetime window bug is fixed, where some battles could start 1 hour later than the prime time window
  • Fixed a bug where criminal status was not visible if player reconnects to the game
  • Fixed height change bugs caused by some abilities interacting with a terrain surface (planting, plowing, fertilizing etc)
  • Possible bug with disappearing Guild Monuments is fixed
  • Implemented better logging for incorrect materials loading on the client side
  • Fixed a bug where a horse would turn sideways if ‘turn’ key was held when mounting/unmounting

Anchorite

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.16.0)

Post by Anchorite » 23 Mar 2018, 20:58

Please consider increasing bandages quantity per simple cloth to 5-10. Small guilds and healers still in training will say BIG thx.

Jacques_de_Molay

Post by Jacques_de_Molay » 24 Mar 2018, 02:55

So, now there will be LESS PvP because of the horse stamina nerf. ( fewer raids )
And PvE yet harder with even more demand for infamous, already nerfed, plant fiber.

Perhaps i am hallucinating that people been stopping playing in droves? You guys trying hard to drive the game into a grave?

May be it is the time to start listening to your players?

Perhaps before nerfing stamina you would fix it? for example decrease stamina consumption at slower speeds ( at walk no stamina use )
Introduce skills for riding horse that reduce stamina consumption, or increase stamina regeneration, and only then nerf.

Poorly though through moves will result in new waves of exiting players, and they will not come back.

You making harder not so critical things when there are things that are screaming to be improved ( trade post name filtering/sorting )

Now, i am hearing you are planning to do a Russian server !? :)
sure, lets spam servers till there will be 1 player per server.

Very very disappointed.

Qq6366358

Post by Qq6366358 » 24 Mar 2018, 04:02

You fail every time you update it! Unhumanized, game content settings are not reasonable, you will lose more players

Naspemls

Post by Naspemls » 25 Mar 2018, 19:54

Jacques_de_Molay wrote:So, now there will be LESS PvP because of the horse stamina nerf. ( fewer raids )
And PvE yet harder with even more demand for infamous, already nerfed, plant fiber.

Perhaps i am hallucinating that people been stopping playing in droves? You guys trying hard to drive the game into a grave?

May be it is the time to start listening to your players?

Perhaps before nerfing stamina you would fix it? for example decrease stamina consumption at slower speeds ( at walk no stamina use )
Introduce skills for riding horse that reduce stamina consumption, or increase stamina regeneration, and only then nerf.

Poorly though through moves will result in new waves of exiting players, and they will not come back.

You making harder not so critical things when there are things that are screaming to be improved ( trade post name filtering/sorting )

Now, i am hearing you are planning to do a Russian server !? :)
sure, lets spam servers till there will be 1 player per server.

Very very disappointed.

Ghofmann2

Post by Ghofmann2 » 26 Mar 2018, 14:39

Great update. Thanks, Devs. Besides this guy's general whiny attitude, I do agree that horses should not use stamina while walking.
Naspemls wrote:
Jacques_de_Molay wrote:....Perhaps before nerfing stamina you would fix it? for example decrease stamina consumption at slower speeds ( at walk no stamina use )
Introduce skills for riding horse that reduce stamina consumption, or increase stamina regeneration, and only then nerf....

Looking forward to object rules management. Keep on bringing us these sweet weekly updates! The game is getting better and better all the time. By the time you're ready for a full release, I'm sure you will have an excellent game. Sorry for all the complainers, they don't realize what they have in this game. No other game like it out there. We've been waiting for this for a long time.

Thehelleri0

Post by Thehelleri0 » 27 Mar 2018, 06:20

I've been dealing with this horse thing for a few days now. It make a regular trip that I make almost daily between 2 of our guilds take 4x as long (on a hardy). I can literally run there and back faster than waiting for horse restam.

On top of everything else that has caused around 300-400 of us to stop playing (except for a few that pop on for IB's) and reduced our guilds to skeleton crews just so we don't loose everything... As a lancer and a gopher (go-pher this, go-pher that). This makes the game literally unplayable for me to a large extent.

Return to Patch Notes