Improve Premium Subscription - Give all Skins

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Muh

Improve Premium Subscription - Give all Skins

Post by Muh » 11 Apr 2018, 21:12

Premium right now is pretty lackluster, so why not make it more appealing?

I suggest that every skin is unlocked when you have premium, as soon as it runs out, you don't have the skins anymore.

That way you encourage people to keep premium and those who don't want to pay each month, can pay once to get that skin permanently.

In the end that would create a more presisting revenue for the game and people with premium would feel more encouraged to keep premium.

Nate884

Re: Improve Premium Subscription - Give all Skins

Post by Nate884 » 11 Apr 2018, 22:44

Excellent suggestions, I've been trying to think what they could do to improve the subscription as well.

I like your suggestion, perhaps also either a small amount of God's Favor that can accrue over time so everything is not lost when they cancel the subscription, OR perhaps an occasional decorator's kit or something instead that would allow them to build the new decorations and such.

I personally love that this game does not require a subscription to play, I don't think I could afford to constantly pay each month for a game. But I agree completely that the game needs a good set of regular subscribers to keep it making money and add to the development. So some revamping and rewards for those that can regularly subscribe would be a great idea, while also keeping the God's Favor system for those that want to buy and support incrementally as they have been.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas