Prisons and Sellswords

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Altarak

Prisons and Sellswords

Post by Altarak » 02 May 2018, 11:36

hey guys,

imo a prison is missing in this game. But how should this mechanic work? lets see..

you can capture somebody and transport him to your prison (like only players from guilds you are at war with, to prevent abusing?). The major point about this would be to deal about ransom with the affected guild. This could be items, diplomatic stuff like giving up claims and so on. (if this player is a essential part of the guild). ignoring the importance of the imprisoned player, this prisoner could do very limited stuff, like walking around in the prison, maybe trying to escape by himself somehow or accessing the webpage in a limited way nor accessing it ingame with this character.

Just some ideas from me, how it could work! :D

The second idea is the possibility of hiring sellswords with coins to protect your claim.

This would be a really nice usage for coins, since they are pretty useless right now. Additionally you could protect your claim while being somewhere else (like during Judgement Hours or during IBs). Of course, the KI shouldn't be the smartest or overpowered in some way... well, maybe depending on the money you spend for the sellsword. There could be also Barracks needed to provide "shelter" for them, limiting the count of the sellswords you can hire.

What do you think about it? Let me know and post some suggestions and feedback here. :)

I hope it gets noticed and at least it is thought about it.

Seeyah

Return to Suggestions and Ideas