Unable to Worship at built Private monuments

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Sylvan

Unable to Worship at built Private monuments

Post by Sylvan » 06 May 2018, 21:45

Hello all,

I am having a issue where I am unable to worship at built Private monuments. When I right click it just lets me inspect, also it lets me keep building more monuments all with the same issue. Anyone ever had this problem? Is this normal and am I just missing something?

Arrakis

Re: Unable to Worship at built Private monuments

Post by Arrakis » 07 May 2018, 00:05

Is there a claim area visible when you press F4?

Sylvan

Post by Sylvan » 07 May 2018, 01:10

There is not.

Sylvan

Post by Sylvan » 07 May 2018, 12:36

Update:

As of today the 3 glitched monuments I made on the 6th are still there and I am unable to remove them or worship them to access claim management. However I build a 4th one and I am now able to access claim management, worship and see the claim area when clicking F4. HOWEVER.. It does not recognize any coins when I try to sacrifice.

I have tried sacrificing both copper and silver and in various quantities. Everytime I do I just get the message "God wants coins!" Is anyone else having these issues? I have already posted tickets, no word back yet. I believe these issues started after my previous claim was destroyed by a zone of influence.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 May 2018, 18:44

There most likely is still the old claim that you didn't remove. Hence lack of the claim for the newly built monuments. Please go back to the previous claim you owned, remove it and then claim new land.

Sylvan

Post by Sylvan » 07 May 2018, 20:28

That claim was removed before I left. It was destroyed by zone of influence. There was no monument left. Plus I dont see how that would cause the current issue of the monument not recognizing coins when doing the sacrifice.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 09 May 2018, 15:15

PM me on discord with more details. We'll get to the bottom of thi.s http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Return to General Discussion